de Anza Works Trunk Lid for the Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat 4 only $125 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: de Anza Works Trunk Lid for the Wildcat 1000 and Wildcat 4 only $125

Member #
    Liked
    248 times
    I dont see any kind of rubber seal to keep dust out. Is there something I am missing?
    2014 black matte wildcat x limited with elkas
    Az desert riding

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    85 times
    ^ No there is no rubber seal because to make it sealed the holes in the bottom of the box would need to be plugged as well. Unfortunately the holes are square and not round so finding plugs would be a little more difficult. As it is right now it definitely helps to keep the dust down inside the box but does do a great job of keeping mud out as we found out while doing our last testing. The other problem I would see with fully sealing it is that the box already gets pretty hot inside and sealing it up would only make that worse.

Supporting Vendor
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    85 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Show-n-go View Post
    Is this strong enough to put some eye bolts through so I can strap a small cooler down on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheels872 View Post
    I would be interested if it could hold my yeti 20qt on top of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by J Mott View Post
    Interested in trunk and lower door combo would also like to put cooler on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Show-n-go View Post
    Sounds great, Let us know. I am ready to buy one once you get it worked out.
    We have the reinforced version of this truck lid available. It can be purchased from our website or Ebay but if you want the forum member discount you will need to PM me. Thanks everyone who wanted this for giving us the idea and the inspiration to make it happen.

We are proud to offer our effective and reliable rear trunk lid designed to bolt in place over the storage area. Made from ABS high impact resistant plastic because of its superior low weight and high strength. Keep your gear safe and secure at a cost you can live with! Now with a reinforced metal frame to allow for up to 35 pounds to be mounted on top. Comes with 4 tie down hooks installed ready to secure cargo.

Fits Wildcat, X, Limited, and Wildcat 4: 2012-2017

1/8¨ ABS High Impact Plastic

Black Metal Frame with Tie Down Hooks

CNC Precision Cut for exact fit

No Drill or Cut, Easy Bolt on Installation with fully Illustrated Instructions

1 Year Manufacturers Warranty

Name:  cctrunklid1.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  1.21 MBName:  cctrunklid2.jpg
Size:  1.18 MBName:  cctrunklid3.jpg
Size:  1.19 MBName:  cctrunklid4.jpg
Size:  1.19 MB

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2872 times
    it would be nice to have something similar for the trail/sport models...
    dspete05 likes this.
    2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Special Edition (Camo/Orange)
    A/C: Front/Rear Black Aluminum Bumpers; Aluminum Door Liners;
    Underhood Cargo Box; Kick Panel Bags; Flip Up Windshield; Polycarbonate Rear Panel; Front/Rear Fender Flares--Dragonfire: Harness Bar; Seat Belt Bracket Covers--PRP: "RS" Susp. Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--EMP: Aluminum Roof; UTV Folding Mirror Set; 13" Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror--Bandit UTV Suspension: 200/240 Shock Springs--EZRyde: Performance "Midnight" Muffler--Trail Armor: Skids w/Nerfs; A-Arm Protectors--Dalton/Speedwerx Hybrid: Clutch Kit & Secondary Clutch Spring w/Teflon Washers, Throttle Spring--Tensor: Regulator A/T 28/10R12 DOT Tires--Blak Roket: UTV Parking Brake System--DragonGunner: Brake Master Cylinder Shield--Ryco Motorsports: Street Legal Kit--Raider: Rear Rack Box--Wildcat Willy's: D&P Inspection Cover Vent; Glove Box Lid--Wolfsnout: Dust Mask--MotoAlliance: Viper Elite 3500 lb. Winch w/Orange Synthetic Rope--FrogzSkin: Intake Vent Kit (x2)--

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2085 times
    I agree Dean. If you guys do decide to develop one for the Trail/Sport, I would recommend just doing the reinforced one. Also, design it so the spark plug access cover will be open for people who have vents installed or leave it off like I do, to allow heat to escape. That was the one draw back of the AC trunk bag. I loved the bag and how well it sealed out dust, but you had to take it out to get to the spark plug cover and it would get pretty hot in the bag.
    DeanTeck likes this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box, shoulder bag - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - Dragonfire: harness bar - UTV Inc: 3" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2872 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dspete05 View Post
    I agree Dean. If you guys do decide to develop one for the Trail/Sport, I would recommend just doing the reinforced one. Also, design it so the spark plug access cover will be open for people who have vents installed or leave it off like I do, to allow heat to escape. That was the one draw back of the AC trunk bag. I loved the bag and how well it sealed out dust, but you had to take it out to get to the spark plug cover and it would get pretty hot in the bag.
    yup...didn't know my back bed had started melting on our 14 trail until the a/c trunk bag was removed...the a/c trunk bag was definitely a heat retainer...
    2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Special Edition (Camo/Orange)
    A/C: Front/Rear Black Aluminum Bumpers; Aluminum Door Liners;
    Underhood Cargo Box; Kick Panel Bags; Flip Up Windshield; Polycarbonate Rear Panel; Front/Rear Fender Flares--Dragonfire: Harness Bar; Seat Belt Bracket Covers--PRP: "RS" Susp. Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--EMP: Aluminum Roof; UTV Folding Mirror Set; 13" Wide Panoramic Rear View Mirror--Bandit UTV Suspension: 200/240 Shock Springs--EZRyde: Performance "Midnight" Muffler--Trail Armor: Skids w/Nerfs; A-Arm Protectors--Dalton/Speedwerx Hybrid: Clutch Kit & Secondary Clutch Spring w/Teflon Washers, Throttle Spring--Tensor: Regulator A/T 28/10R12 DOT Tires--Blak Roket: UTV Parking Brake System--DragonGunner: Brake Master Cylinder Shield--Ryco Motorsports: Street Legal Kit--Raider: Rear Rack Box--Wildcat Willy's: D&P Inspection Cover Vent; Glove Box Lid--Wolfsnout: Dust Mask--MotoAlliance: Viper Elite 3500 lb. Winch w/Orange Synthetic Rope--FrogzSkin: Intake Vent Kit (x2)--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links