Wildcat Forum banner

cat d.o.a

25K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  donkey413 
#1 · (Edited)
took cat for a ride and die will not start had to put back to barn .so going to take it in. here some of are sxs Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Transport Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Transport Car Commercial vehicle
Property Vehicle Transport Real estate Farm
Vehicle Transport Car Commercial vehicle Mode of transport

See less See more
#2 ·
how many miles or hours on it

#4 ·
Did you check the roll over switch? Fuel pump running? Does it crank over or just not do anything?

#7 ·
remove key from ignition and re install it just for the heck of it. after i laid mine over it wouldnt start, i removed key and immediately started....who knows

#12 ·
Lucky you have plenty of other rides around there to pull the Wildcat home with! How did the suspension work while it was being towed? Was thinking I could just have an XP pull me to the top of hills that I couldn't make it up! Hope its just your tip over switch. There have been a few of those issues already. If so, easy fix and then back to herding chickens in the Wildcat.........

#21 ·
Wildone, Any word yet on your Kitty Kat? Are you taking it back to Garry for service?

#27 ·
This whole pin number thing seems ridiculous to me. I understand why they did it, but it is just one more thing that hasn't gotten done correctly at some dealers. It just seems so unnecessary to me. If a dealer wants to go out and romp on one for hours and hours, that's on them. I would hope that nobody would pay full price for a unit with 10 hours on it. Good luck wildone. I think somebody on here mentioned that code before. Maybe it was Lathon? Check it out........

#30 ·
But if it were failure to enter the pin, wouldn't it still run? I thought that not entering the pin just governs the engine to a lower rpm? Some on here said that theirs still ran after their 5 hours, just wouldn't run over a certain rpm........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.