Wildcat Forum banner

turning radius

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  pltsammich 
#1 ·
I've been looking at several different side by sides lately and have noticed no one list the turning radius. I feel this is pretty important information for trail riders. Most of the areas I ride are wide enough for a 64 in machine if it has a decent turning radius.

#5 ·
I'm just surprised that there isn't a chart somewhere, or that it's not in the spec....mainly I'm wondering does an x turn as tight as a sport?

#6 ·
My rhino would do a full circle inside the circle a pre 14x would do in 4 wheel drive. The high speed two track riding, logging roads, sand and snowmobile trails make up for it. I take something else for those rides. After 2500 miles I still can't believe how well it handles, stock. Pick a line and steer with go pedal.

#7 ·
I think the turning radius an all of the machines is pretty comparable unless you start taking about the 2012 and 2013 Wildcats. Those are a joke unless you have done the steering mod. With the steering mod, those turn as good if not better than some of the other machines. I have a 2013 Wildcat 1000 with the steering mod and I seldom have to do a multi-point turn riding the trails in WV. I have found that if I have to do a multi-point turn, everybody has too.

#8 ·
I usually ride with a 800s and commander 1000. The trail has the worst turning radius of the three.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.