What did you do with your Sport today??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree3062Likes

Thread: What did you do with your Sport today???

Banned
    Half a mile from the river and a cold beer
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Added side mirrors and went down on the beach and tried out 4wd.....And had a beer.

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KENDOG689 View Post
    Added side mirrors and went down on the beach and tried out 4wd.....And had a beer.
    Which mirrors did you install?
    2015 Wildcat Sport Black Limited
    2011 Arctic Cat 700S

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Had these for and they bolted up in the stock bolt hole.Guess I should buy a lotto ticket.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KENDOG689; 05-19-2015 at 04:36 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    595 times
    I had a blower fan for the belt housing for my X n never installed it... So I installed it on the fire wall on the pass side to blow the heat from the engine out... Seems to work pretty good rear panel behind the seats doesn't get hot anymore only warm...

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Took the exhaust tip off and cut it at a 45 deg angle and reinstalled it. Helps keep the shock reservoir from overheating from the exhaust blowing on it.Name:  sport exhuast.jpg
Views: 979
Size:  56.0 KB

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Wished I was riding.
    de3 likes this.

2015 Green Wildcat 700 Sport

Boston but have a house on ride the wilds
    Member #
    Wired red led lights in the interior . Put in the switch for the led light bar also installed angle bars . Heading to ride the wilds tomorrow for 3 days of riding

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1389 times
    It has rained everyday since the weekend I bought my Sport. Yesterday was the first day that it did not rain here in 19 days. So I loaded up and drove to Nacogdoches County with the kiddo and the ex-wife. Finally got to open up the Sport and see what kind of power it has. Very impressive!!! Effortlessly got it up to 64 MPH. We rode 30 miles on backroads. I was really surprised how well it handles on pavement too, but still annoyed by how high the shoulder belts are placed. I constantly had to hold the belt off my neck. Harnesses will be on order soon. Wish I had taken my camera to get pics of some of the flooded river and creeks we saw. Sorry, that wont happen again!
    Last edited by cr724; 05-23-2015 at 10:29 AM.
    2015 Wildcat Sport, Lime Green

AC front and rear steel bumpers, under hood storage box, shoulder bag | AJ's A-arm bushings, 12mm upper a-arm kit | Atv Tek rear view mirror | Blitzkrueg synthetic winch rope with solid thimble | Canyon Dancer tie down anchors | CH4X4 rocker switches | Cipa side mirrors | DIY dual 2' RGB LED whips | Dragonfire harness bar | Dragongunner master cylinder guard | Factor 55 Prolink XTV- Modified | Fan circuit breaker | Gatorjaw soft shackle | Green LED's- Knight rider bumper strip, underdash LED strip | ITP 28x10x12 Blackwaters | Kimpex Expediton storage box | Lamphus Maverix 3" LED cubes- front bumper and back up lights | Method Race Wheels 14x7 The Standard Wheels | OTRATTW rocker switches | Rear tow hook | SAK parking brake | Speedwerx secondary spring, stiffer throttle spring | Tensor 28x10x14 Regulators | TexStar Lighting 20" dual color light bar- white and green | Tusk Offroad Shoulder bag, soft top | UTV Inc. 2" harnesses | ViperMax 3000lb winch

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    I dont think ive seen rain since mid april. 27c(80f) may not be hot for you guys, im 55 degrees latitude north usually all we get is rain, snow and wind in may
    2015 sport ltd
    pro armor harness, stickers removed,number plates.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Added a wide angle mirror.$10 at Auto Zone :].Making a glove box door also.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1389 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KENDOG689 View Post
    Added a wide angle mirror.$10 at Auto Zone :].Making a glove box door also.
    How does it mount to the cage?

AC front and rear steel bumpers, under hood storage box, shoulder bag | AJ's A-arm bushings, 12mm upper a-arm kit | Atv Tek rear view mirror | Blitzkrueg synthetic winch rope with solid thimble | Canyon Dancer tie down anchors | CH4X4 rocker switches | Cipa side mirrors | DIY dual 2' RGB LED whips | Dragonfire harness bar | Dragongunner master cylinder guard | Factor 55 Prolink XTV- Modified | Fan circuit breaker | Gatorjaw soft shackle | Green LED's- Knight rider bumper strip, underdash LED strip | ITP 28x10x12 Blackwaters | Kimpex Expediton storage box | Lamphus Maverix 3" LED cubes- front bumper and back up lights | Method Race Wheels 14x7 The Standard Wheels | OTRATTW rocker switches | Rear tow hook | SAK parking brake | Speedwerx secondary spring, stiffer throttle spring | Tensor 28x10x14 Regulators | TexStar Lighting 20" dual color light bar- white and green | Tusk Offroad Shoulder bag, soft top | UTV Inc. 2" harnesses | ViperMax 3000lb winch

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    I took off the mount it had and reshaped it to fit.Took all of 10 minutes.The mount is made to fit stock car mirror.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1389 times
    How bout some pics of the mount, if you have a chance???

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1389 times
    Hollywood will be happy. I just ordered 2" 4pt harnesses from UTV Inc.
    Hollywood likes this.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Glove box done.Check....LOL,Done for the weekend now.Going for a river ride in the morning.
    Ski24501 likes this.

Page 2 of 174 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links