What did you do with your Sport today???
Page 1 of 171 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree3021Likes

Thread: What did you do with your Sport today???

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1378 times

What did you do with your Sport today???

Tell us what you did to or for your Wildcat Sport today!!!

I ordered front and rear bumpers, a winch, and an underhood storage box from MLS today.

Waiting for UPS to bring materials on Monday so I can build some radiator guards
    2015 Wildcat Sport, Lime Green

AC front and rear steel bumpers, under hood storage box, shoulder bag | AJ's A-arm bushings, 12mm upper a-arm kit | Atv Tek rear view mirror | Blitzkrueg synthetic winch rope with solid thimble | Canyon Dancer tie down anchors | CH4X4 rocker switches | Cipa side mirrors | DIY dual 2' RGB LED whips | Dragonfire harness bar | Dragongunner master cylinder guard | Factor 55 Prolink XTV- Modified | Fan circuit breaker | Gatorjaw soft shackle | Green LED's- Knight rider bumper strip, underdash LED strip | ITP 28x10x12 Blackwaters | Kimpex Expediton storage box | Lamphus Maverix 3" LED cubes- front bumper and back up lights | Method Race Wheels 14x7 The Standard Wheels | OTRATTW rocker switches | Rear tow hook | SAK parking brake | Speedwerx secondary spring, stiffer throttle spring | Tensor 28x10x14 Regulators | TexStar Lighting 20" dual color light bar- white and green | Tusk Offroad Shoulder bag, soft top | UTV Inc. 2" harnesses | ViperMax 3000lb winch

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    144 times
    I haven't done to much lately, the EVO was the last thing, well I did buy a tribal lighted whip and I'll need to do longer wheel studs to fit my sand wheels, go from 10 to 12 mm also.

SJs
    Member #
    Liked
    333 times
    Ordered SSS a arm guards and just got my new wheels in

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    I just sat in mine. Wishing i was out riding.
    TrailWC and robk769 like this.
    2015 Wildcat Sport Black Limited
    2011 Arctic Cat 700S

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1676 times
    Stood and looked at it sitting in the garage ....
    March 2016 Wildcat Of The Month

My Youtube Channell

2015 Sport Unlimited Money Pit

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Washed it, pulled the rest of the peeling stickers, wiped it down with wd40 so it was all shiny matte black, went and ran the snot out of it and got it a little muddy and dusty as all hell.
    two steps forawrd one back
    2015 sport ltd
    pro armor harness, stickers removed,number plates.

Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    It was yesterday but ripped off both rear fenders at different times on different trails and caved in the passenger side door when I landed in a cedar tree. A good day!
    Ski24501 and robk769 like this.

2015 Sport LTD.

My YouTube channel

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1378 times
    Rode around the neighborhood. The ex-wife and the kiddo came over and took them for a ride too. On the way back, we got rained on, but didn't get soaked. Gotta go ride somewhere soon so I can see what the Sport can do offroad.

I realized today that exhaust reminds me of an outboard boat motor. Then I wanted to go fishing.
    Last edited by cr724; 05-10-2015 at 09:54 PM.
    nebulater and Unseeker like this.

AC front and rear steel bumpers, under hood storage box, shoulder bag | AJ's A-arm bushings, 12mm upper a-arm kit | Atv Tek rear view mirror | Blitzkrueg synthetic winch rope with solid thimble | Canyon Dancer tie down anchors | CH4X4 rocker switches | Cipa side mirrors | DIY dual 2' RGB LED whips | Dragonfire harness bar | Dragongunner master cylinder guard | Factor 55 Prolink XTV- Modified | Fan circuit breaker | Gatorjaw soft shackle | Green LED's- Knight rider bumper strip, underdash LED strip | ITP 28x10x12 Blackwaters | Kimpex Expediton storage box | Lamphus Maverix 3" LED cubes- front bumper and back up lights | Method Race Wheels 14x7 The Standard Wheels | OTRATTW rocker switches | Rear tow hook | SAK parking brake | Speedwerx secondary spring, stiffer throttle spring | Tensor 28x10x14 Regulators | TexStar Lighting 20" dual color light bar- white and green | Tusk Offroad Shoulder bag, soft top | UTV Inc. 2" harnesses | ViperMax 3000lb winch

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    Ordered a Wet Sounds Stealth 6 sound bar. Should be in this week. Can't wait.
    Nichadaemus likes this.
    2015 Wildcat Sport Limited (Black)

May 2015 Wildcat of the month

14" ITP Beadlock Wheels (Black)
    28" ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires (Black)
    Kolpin roof (Black)
    Viper 3500 Midnight Edition winch (Black)
    D&D Racing Barker exhaust (Black)
    DEI header wrap & paint (Black)
    SSV Works overhead speaker system (Black)
    Speedwerx Secondary Spring (Black)
    Circuit breaker for cooling fan (Black)
    Perfex 2" lift (Black)

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1378 times
    200th post! Raining so hard this morning I backed off the edge of my driveway and the back tire on my truck sank to the lug nuts. I thought about using the Sport to pull my truck out, but I decided not too. Luckily my neighbor stopped by and pulled me back onto the driveway.

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Ordered harnesses for it and circuit breakers.
    2011 Arctic Cat 700S

Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Pulled skids off to clean out all the mud!
    2016 s1000 popo
    2015 power stroke
    2004 Jetta tdi
    2012 Monster796 abs white with termi
    Iw local 782
    For sale 14x7 method standard in black fits wildcat.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1378 times
    Got my lime green Kydex in today to build radiator and master cylinder guards!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1378 times
    Looked at it all weekend, hoping the rain would stop. Wishing for good weather to get some real seat time in on some real trails.

Member #
    Liked
    84 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cr724 View Post
    Looked at it all weekend, hoping the rain would stop. Wishing for good weather to get some real seat time in on some real trails.
    Same here. It won't stop raining hopefully they won't close the trails cause of it.
    2011 Arctic Cat 700S

Page 1 of 171 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links