Wildcat Forum banner

New Wildcat in action, jumps and eats whoops!

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Wildman 
#1 ·

Looks like a new SxS to challenge the RZR XP 900, way to go Artic Cat!!!!!!

:cool:

#9 ·
Chill dude, he was just letting you know it has been posted already. Right now everyone is looking for the newest bestest badest latest video on the Wildcat. AC needs to release some more videos and photos of the Wildcat to satisfy us until it is release to the public.

Reactions: Foxfire
#5 ·
They never showed the XP going through whoops nearly as big as the ones in the AC video. You can tell the back end is a bit jumpy and loose on the XP in the video. That was more of a video showcasing the speed of the XP, which they definitely do have. But whoops section of the Wildcat video was impressive at that speed. To be perfectly honest, I haven't heard complaints about the XP's suspension though. The major complaint I found, and also A guy I know who has 2 of these, is the fact that it is very top heavy feeling. Its very easy to get on 2 wheels in the sand. Hopefully the lower height of the Wildcat will stay planted on the ground a little easier. To me, the XP feels like a lifted truck when you sit in it........................

G
#8 ·
Definitely a benefit. Someone here noted that the WC falls flat at about 45mph. If this is true, this great wheel travel will be largely wasted. I'm looking for a complete package. Hopefully, when we get an opportunity to see it/ drive it, it will be better than what is shown thus far. I have high expectations and hopes for the WC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.