Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Wildcat X?

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1260 times
    They put the NA Z1 and a separate trans I will buy it. Just the clutch and more power out of the current setup is wasting time IMO they need to start working on a longterm winner not maxing out something that is very limited and not so durable.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    150 times
    it probably a jagged x edition wildcat, same as what happened on the rzr forum model. a 4 seater turned desert car

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1260 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pawnman View Post
    it probably a jagged x edition wildcat, same as what happened on the rzr forum model. a 4 seater turned desert car
    LOL I hope not, one case of EPIC FAIL is enough.
    Redflametech likes this.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    hahaha, I almost lost my drink when I read that.

Quote Originally Posted by pawnman View Post

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1260 times
    I soooooooo wanted Polaris to step up with a tube chassis larger displacement model with a little more suspension. They still might but the Jagged X edition is far from being "new" anything really. Polaris does too much updating of colors and things like that instead, and buyers go for it for lack of better choices I guess. New and "exciting" colors are great but content is where it really is. The competition looks to force Polaris back into innovation rather than marketing mode, at least I hope anyway.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    591 times
    Arctic Cat Teases New Wildcat X

Story by Lucas Cooneyon Friday December 28, 2012
    Arctic Cat is fairly new to the sport side-by-side game, but has been busy expanding its Wildcat family. It introduced the Wildcat 4 earlier in December and there now appears to be a new model on the horizon Ė the Wildcat X.
    Unfortunately, we donít know much more than that at the moment. Arctic Cat emailed out a teaser image of the Wildcat X, but itís mostly covered by a cloud of freshly roosted sand.
    So what will the new Wildcat X look like? Weíve been expecting Arctic Cat to come to market with a narrower Wildcat for folks who donít ride in the open desert, but weíre skeptical this is that model since it was shot in a sand dune. Comparing it to the original Wildcat, the teaser image shows a similar-looking frame, but itís awfully hard to get a good read on it.
    It is possible Arctic Cat has simply given the engine an extra shot of power. Reviewers generally felt the Wildcat couldnít match the power produced by the Polaris RZR XP 900. Did Arctic Cat respond by bumping up the horsepower?
    This teaser leaves us with a lot more questions than answers, unfortunately. However, we wonít have to wait for long to get a clearer picture, as the image states that the Wildcat X will be available in March, 2013.
    Last edited by TENNESSEE; 12-28-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    12' BAD KITTY
    WILDCAT Z-1 TURBO
    PACE OFFROAD/GREG BIFFLE

14' WILDCAT 4 X LIMITED

"TENNESSEE 131" ON FACEBOOK
    "THECOFFEYCABIN" ON U-TUBE

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The smart money says they put the same wet clutch delete, secondary clutching and FOX shocks they put in the new 4-seater.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fltrsei97 View Post
    The smart money says they put the same wet clutch delete, secondary clutching and FOX shocks they put in the new 4-seater.

well you all know the kitty has a revamped turning radius for the 4 seater, and a better clutch set up! so my money is on exactly that. maybe a slight bump in power better clutching and better turning, i betcha!

however in the pic you guys that currently own the wildcat if you stand from the side angle, looking at your cat does it not seem that in the picture the tire is closer to the machine than on your standard models im thinking it could also be shortened to make it a much better trail machine. ?????????? these are my 2 guesses anyways.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Any guesses what the price will be? I sure hope they try and keep it under $20,000.

Member #
    Liked
    78 times
    I dont think they would market it with the whole sand theme if it was narrower?? It has to stay priced about the same to be competive with the Mav starting at 15k IMO..

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Links