Not Happy with the wildcat 1000 x - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Not Happy with the wildcat 1000 x

Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Lemon law, does it apply to toys?????????????

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    No lemon law applies to sport vehicles,atv,utv,dirt bikes,boats,etc already checked,and yes I will be demanding compensation or I will send the wife to Arctic Cat corporate lol she is not happy at all.If engine does not fix it I just want a refund not really interested in this model cat and not sure if I feel comfortable goin forward with Arctic Cat.I agree something drastic should have been done a long time ago I have been keeping track of the money and labor that has been put in this thing as of now it is in access of 15,000.00

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Got the call today they installed the new engine and they are saying they cant get it to misfire,but they had trouble getting it to do it before.Told me to come pick it up and ride it a couple weeks before they close the repair order.Looking for a little input or suggestions ive been advised to make a list of what I feel would be fair compensation any ideas? Take into consideration its been in shop since December and off and on 3 months prior.Also every payment that's been made its been in shop.Im thinking Arctic Cat gift card

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    208 times
    If you don't already have an extended warranty how about 3 years to show good faith?
    2016 Wildcat X Limited
    Dragonfire harness bar with EVO harnesses
    STI HD beadlock wheels
    Tensor Regulator 28x10Rx14 tires
    12mm wheel stud upgrade
    AC flip up windshield
    AC rear panel
    Street legal kit
    Pursuit side view mirrors
    Bad Dawg rear storage box
    AC spare tire carrier
    Rotopax fuel pack
    Factory UTV A Arm guards
    Factory UTV rock sliders
    Factory UTV full skid
    Ricochet trailing arm guards
    Aj's fender flares and tub guards
    EVP tie rods
    Treadliner floor mats
    Blak Roket parking brake
    R2C performance air filter
    De Anza Works axle nut retainers
    Cat HItch front and rear hitches
    UTV Inc. under hood winch mount
    Viper Elite 5000 lb. winch
    ​March 2017 WOTM

Member #
    Liked
    304 times
    I hate to say this but you will be dealing with a new company now,,, I wonder what will happen now since Textron took over... I hope that everything will work out for you and also that it will run good as well...

Member #
    Liked
    1994 times
    Real important to get the extended warrantee... but also very important to keep everything pretty much stock. Sometimes the work needed is approved over the phone but when the when the warrantee company comes out to the shop to look at the machine ... I've seen too many guys get screwed out of any warrantee work simply because of bigger wheels and tires. (regardless of what the problem is) The claims adjusters job is to find a way not to pay !!!!!!!!!!

Warrantee company = Cornerstone

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Ya I heard the same thing to about Arctic Cat they will no longer be making side by sides with there name on them new company bought them.Going to not be good for them I'm sure,Hard to sell a no name brand and I don't know what to think about Arctic Cat just staying neautral at the moment.Time will tell
    stevozzz likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Update on my ongoing problem,Got machine back from dealer with complete new engine sounds and runs totally different,But it has had a few lil glitches it has done the same thing as before twice in 25 miles and now it starts up then dies out. I have given up on hope that Arctic Cat can fix this thing mean while they are wanting me to bring it back in to the shop.Got to give Arctic Cat credit at first I was told by the dealership I purchased it from that Arctic Cat said I just have to live with it but that has been proven wrong they have made a very strong effort in trying to fix it.

Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    My trail has sputtered after running for a while, short rest, restart, sputter, let off gas, floor the gas, running fine again. My trail has done this ten times or so over the years, I have no idea why. I do know it always goes away quickly. I believe like others have said these things need to be ran not walked, keeps them in better shape, but hard on the joints, lol outlaw or atvnmor?
    2014 Wildcat Trail 700

Member #
    Liked
    1994 times
    Points, carburetors and 2 lousy wires ... very easy to diagnose and fix.

Modern electronics and software -- not so much ...

My home made (40 year old) turbo sand rail has only a couple switches, no fuses and no relays ... I feel more confident in making it back to camp in this old bugger:
    Name:  ScreenShot04822.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  181.0 KB
    blackkat, izom, blast and 1 others like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    216 times
    The first several months my 15 X it would run fine until I shut it off. If I started it back up after only a minute or two it would run fine for a few seconds and then sputter and stumble; sounded like it was running on one cylinder so I gassed it up and after a few seconds it would clean up and go without any more problems. Was told by many it was plugs or a stopped up fuel vent. Never changed the plugs and saw nothing wrong with the vent line. Has run perfectly for the past year without any similar issues. I liken it to a carburetor vehicle vapor lock.

Knock on wood!

Rick S.
    August 2016 Wildcat of the Month

15 X1000 - White; AC: Hard Top Roof, Split Flip-Up Windshield, UHMWPE Skid Plate with Rocker & A-Arm Guards, Overhead Bag, Rear Receiver; Pace: 12mm Stud Kit; UTVinc: Harness Bar, 4point 3" Harnesses, Parking Brake; American Star: Tie Rods; High Lifter: Max Clearance Lower Radius Rods; ATV-Tek: Clearview Rear-view Mirror; Seizmik: Pursuit mirrors; Penton: 180w 34" LED Light Bar, Side lights, Rear Flood; KFI: Winch Mount & Bumper; SuperATV: 4,500 lb Winch w synthetic rope; STI: HD5 14x7 Beadlock Wheels w 1 1/2" rear spacers; DiscountTireDirect: Rage Thunder 30x10R-14 Tires ; Dalton Industries: Clutch Kit; Concoursgreg: 12 Fused Circuits w 6 relays waterproof fuse panel; AJ's: Fender Flares, Rear Window, Bushing Kit & Shoulder Shields; Drake: Fire Extinguisher Mount; Ram Mount: Tablet & GoPro Mount; Wolfsnout: Mask; MLS: Bad Dawg Box, Steering Up, AC Full Doors; Tribal Whips: Tandem 3' Aurora Lighted Whips; XTreme: Lift Kit; Odyssey: Aux Battery.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    ATV and more is who I bought it from WILL NEVER GIVE THEM ANOTHER DIME!!!! they are the ones that lied from the get go but that's another story but It has been at Lincoln power sports and those guys are great but when its warranty there hands are tied just sux they are 150 miles away from me and I have made several trips there.I bought 4 machines from those people and was ready to buy another until I went to good guys in herrin they now have my bussiness

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Update on sick cat New engine from arctic cat same thing not running correct,unit back at shop now Arctic cat is doing a fuel sample lol guess the engineers seem to think it has had bad fuel from day one?GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Member #
    Liked
    304 times
    Wow that really sucks!!! I do not understand why they do not just give you a new one and take yours back to figure it out while you can be enjoying what you are paying for... They should be making all your payments until all this BS is over and done with... Hell don't they have a warehouse filled with the new X with the new suspension that they AC aren't doing anything with,,, They should give you one of them for what you been going through... I understand that there can be problems with any of these sxs's but this has been going on long enough... Its time to take care of this customer and to do the right thing...

Member #
    Liked
    2370 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy12 View Post
    Arctic cat is doing a fuel sample
    Get the sample for the bozos, drain the tank fill with new gas. Take it for a test drive, not exactly rocket science here
    2012 Black Cat / 2013 Red Ltd. - Same mods on both machines

4 Channel Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons (Post 27)

Dual Bats w / Smart Relay, Custom Bumpers w/ Warn RT40 winch /RR 660 Intercom / Yaesu 75W Radio/ Steering Mod / Cat Eyes
    Lowrance Elite 7m Chart-Plotter Mtd In Dash / Gauge Mtd On Steering Column / Pro Armor Doors / 12 MM Studs / 3" 5 Pts

The Shiny Keg Plazma Kutter

Went To Market: 2011 CowMander

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Sponsored Links