WildcatForums.net Rules and Guidelines.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WildcatForums.net Rules and Guidelines.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    30 times

WildcatForums.net Rules and Guidelines.

Welcome to WildcatForums.net

The community on our forum are a great group of people that share a passion for the all Arctic Cat Wildcat. Some members/staff have extended knowledge and experience of Arctic Cat product(s) in general, and are here to help to the best of their ability. This forum is all about Members Helping Members. Before you start posting, please read these Guidelines. If there is anything that is unclear, or if you're in doubt please feel free to contact one of the Moderating team here at WildcatForums.net.

Please Note: This is a privately owned forum. We, the owners and the Moderating team, reserve the right to accept or decline your membership application, so you are not guaranteed membership and your membership is subject to revocation. We reserve the right to declare what is suitable and what is not on WildcatForums.net.

"Guidelines of Conduct" on WildcatForums.net

1. No content that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable will be tolerated. All such posts will be deleted without notice and the member who posted it will be issued infractions and or banned at our discretion. This includes avatars.

2. This is a Family Friendly Forum. Don’t post content that you would not want your children, mothers or wives to see.

3. No Disccussion of Politics and/or Religion will be allowed on WildcatForums.net. If you wish to discuss Politics and/or Religion please go to US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

4. You will violate a persons privacy by publishing information without permission that is private and personal. If you feel the need to do this, send one of our moderators a message before doing so.

5. Personal attacks (Flaming, Name Calling) on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

6. Create threads in the proper forum. Threads created in the wrong forum are subject to deletion. One thread posted in multiple forums (Cross Posting) is subject to deletion and issuance of Infractions.

7. We have a zero-tolerance approach on SPAM. If you post spam, you risk your account being permanently banned and your topic will be deleted. No advertising is allowed on WildcatForums.net without prior approval by the ADMIN.

8. Do not send spam via private messages. See #7

9. Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMIN if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

10. Promoting other Arctic Cat Wildcat related forums in your posts, signatures, or in any way on the forum is not permitted. Unless an agreement has been reached with the ADMIN of WildcatForums.net, doing so without this will result in infractions being issued and/or banning. You are; however, permitted to place links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+.

11. Non-Supporting Vendor Links - Sharing information and insight is permissible. If posts boarder on "promotion" then it is up to the discretion of the staff to remove the links/posts.

12. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators; however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

13. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

14. Signature guidelines:

No external links as indicated above should be posted in your signature - exception is of course the links to personal blogs, facebook, twitter, G+, or if you are a Supporting Vendor.

15. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please message a moderator.

16. Report posts that are abusive rather than quoting them and responding to them. Defending yourself is still seen as ignoring the guidelines and may result in infractions and/or banning

Note: These Guidelines are subject to change as we see fit.

Except for Spammers, We will make every effort to notify you if you are not following the forum’s Guidelines. Moderators and Administrators have the final word. If you have a problem or a complaint please direct it to the Moderating Team or Admins instead of posting in the public forums. They will quickly take the appropriate actions to resolve the issue in a private and discreet manner.

A good rule of thumb to remember is to treat everyone as you wish to be treated!

Most of all....Have fun and enjoy the forums!

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    Thanks Nick! To all those that have PMed me recently about forum rules, here they are. Thanks for your concerns.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    1418 times
    "Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account" - Does this include Hollywood ? because then all the fun is gone for a few members on here lol.
    SpeedcatXX likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fortune46x View Post
    "Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account" - Does this include Hollywood ? because then all the fun is gone for a few members on here lol.

A few?

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    2938 times
    Shhhhhh. I'm still counting how many violations I'm guilty of. AND I think I found a loophole. Can we be banned if we attack another member, say,,,,a moderator, if we only post using the assortment of smileys existing on the tool bar?

Farts are just ghosts of the things we eat!

September 2014 Wildcat of the Month (Pity Vote)

Founder and President of OFRC
    (Old Farts Riding Club)

Member #
    Liked
    2938 times
    For instance (and this is only for instructional purposes)

Dear (Place name here, Moderator or otherwise). U R . Why don't you go yourself. Yes, we all feel for ya. Sometimes you act like a . I'd like to your ears off, but it has to be so feely touchy around here Admin prefers if we just . Don't kid yourself, you are just a rate . Your brains are like a , off. In closing I would just like to say .

Like that. Would that be OK?
    Hollywood, WVRegulators and Ckuck like this.

Farts are just ghosts of the things we eat!

September 2014 Wildcat of the Month (Pity Vote)

Founder and President of OFRC
    (Old Farts Riding Club)

Member #
    Liked
    267 times
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    The kind of day I'm having, I needed this. Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.

Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    It may be just me but when I want to post multiple pictures it only lets me upload one....and sometimes it just gives the URL option which I don't know anything about...help appreciated if I'm doing it wrong....

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac5252 View Post
    It may be just me but when I want to post multiple pictures it only lets me upload one....and sometimes it just gives the URL option which I don't know anything about...help appreciated if I'm doing it wrong....
    Picture size is probably too big, happens to me all the time. You have two options, upload one at a time, and hope nobody comments on your thread to break up the pictures before you are through uploading, or smaller size your pictures. Depending on the size, you still might only get a couple.

Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Supporting Member
    Member #
    Liked
    235 times
    I would like to be a moderator where do I apply

Arctic Cat, shoulder bag,
    Arctic Cat, Rear bumper,
    Arctic Cat, front bumper
    Arctic Cat, trunk bag,
    Arctic Cat, AUTO GLASS Windshield,
    Superwinch, terra 4500
    Seizmik Stike, mirrors
    Rugged Radio 660 and Intercom
    UTV Inc, 4-point harness, passenger grab handle
    AJ's, SXS Front fenders
    AJ's, SXS Rear fenders
    Pro Armor, Fire Extinguisher mounts (2)
    DEI, Titanium header wrap
    4 Auxiliary power 12 volt outlets

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WVRegulators View Post
    I would like to be a moderator where do I apply
    The admins of the site pick people. I'm not sure if they need more at this moment though?

Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    Gee thanks for posting the rules, (NOT) now I'm so ashamed of myself I think I'm gonna cry.
    2012 1000 MildCat
    Laser Larry brakes
    Super ATV 4500# Winch
    Wet clutch 2 rollers out
    Soft top
    3 sets wheels 26", 30", 33"
    Oversized steering wheel
    *HM = home made*
    HM clutch blower
    HM steering column extension
    HM tie rod sleeves
    HM doors
    HM fender extensions
    HM f & r wind shield
    HM winter cab enclosure
    HM spare tire mount
    HM otf adj limit straps
    *and other HM custom crap*
    100 Lbs of spare parts and tools -
    on floor around passenger seat
    Looks bad feels good

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    Hey, I like the idea of the "little yellow sticky"... but some times I'm pretty dumb... is there a category or thread where all the 'stickys' are listed in one big pile?

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9035 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhopper View Post
    Hey, I like the idea of the "little yellow sticky"... but some times I'm pretty dumb... is there a category or thread where all the 'stickys' are listed in one big pile?
    No, they usually are listed under the forum sub section. For instance, Alex PMed me today with an idea for a write up on the Team clutches, and asked if it was alright, and would I make it a sticky. Since he knows more than anybody on here about them, I thought it was a great idea. It's located in the X sub section.

Stickies are always the first thread or two in the sub sections, that way you don't have to search for them, they never move, unless they are unstuck.

Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links