Thread: wildcatforums.net Management Changes

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times

wildcatforums.net Management Changes

Greetings,

My name is Phil, I work for VerticalScope.com, the same group that runs ATV .com. VerticalScope recently acquired wildcatforums.net and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice me on the site and as well as members of our support team. While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work will will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community.

I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on wildcatforums.net.

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip
    Arizonacrawler and blackkat like this.
    Join the largest Arctic Cat Wildcat Forum on the internet today - Register for free, quick and easy!

Member #
    Liked
    1567 times
    Looks like Doug has cashed out?
    Hollywood likes this.

2015 Sport LTD.

My YouTube channel

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9033 times
    Welcome Phil! Anything I can do to help, just let me know. We have a great membership here.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Looks like Doug has cashed out?
    We acquired the site from Forum Foundry. Doug may still be about just not as a SuperAdmin since I am taking over those duties.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Welcome Phil! Anything I can do to help, just let me know. We have a great membership here.
    If you guys have ideas for making the place better for the members let me know.

-Philip
    Join the largest Arctic Cat Wildcat Forum on the internet today - Register for free, quick and easy!

Member #
    Liked
    439 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    We acquired the site from Forum Foundry. Doug may still be about just not as a SuperAdmin since I am taking over those duties.

If you guys have ideas for making the place better for the members let me know.

-Philip
    First things first..... Get rid of Hollywood lol just kidding he does a great job I believe most of us rather enjoy this forum on account of him and the job he does.

Welcome to the family Phillip
    dspete05 and Black Cat like this.
    Current ride
    2015 Polaris Ranger Black Pearl
    Full 3" Outkast arched arm lift
    2" Highlifter bracket lift
    Rhino axles
    32" Terminators on Sti HD7 black and machined wheels
    Custom overhead stereo and roof
    20" cree light bar
    Blue led underbody rock lights
    MORE TO COME

SOLD
    2014 Wildcat Trail Painted Satin Black

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Thanks for the welcome!
    -Philip

Member #
    Liked
    1902 times
    Welcome to the Wildcat Forums. Hope you get a chance to purchase a Wildcat yourself so you can not only experience a great machine but also all the folks who come on here to voice their tips, tricks, modifications and yes sometimes frustrations. Its a brutally honest forum but that's why it's so popular with Arctic Cat owners - while the Polaris forums are completely fake and full of "drink this kool-aid" or "our product never has problems".
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Faith, Family, Friends
    Race, Ride, Relax

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9033 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jmax26 View Post
    First things first..... Get rid of Hollywood lol just kidding he does a great job I believe most of us rather enjoy this forum on account of him and the job he does.

Welcome to the family Phillip
    Man, I thought Richard Mango was back on, LOL
    jmax26 likes this.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2703 times
    Maybe now you can finally get that much needed raise and paid vacation to Mexico.
    Hollywood likes this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Member #
    Liked
    1902 times
    Nah who needs Mexico when he's spending all that time & money in Glamis - spoiled people I tell ya -
    Hollywood likes this.
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Faith, Family, Friends
    Race, Ride, Relax

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dspete05 View Post
    Maybe now you can finally get that much needed raise and paid vacation to Mexico.
    If you are headed that way I would highly suggest the Baja. I spent nearly a year living down there.
    -Philip

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveAhReeno View Post
    Welcome to the Wildcat Forums. Hope you get a chance to purchase a Wildcat yourself so you can not only experience a great machine but also all the folks who come on here to voice their tips, tricks, modifications and yes sometimes frustrations. Its a brutally honest forum but that's why it's so popular with Arctic Cat owners - while the Polaris forums are completely fake and full of "drink this kool-aid" or "our product never has problems".
    Keep the honesty its important to be real.

-Philip
    SteveAhReeno likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1156 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Keep the honesty its important to be real.

-Philip
    Well if your looking for honesty .. investigate your admin FJK at rzr forum ... his censorship and ban hammer is out of control and without cause.
    jmax26 and CRAWLR like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1567 times
    Well, of all the off road forums you "acquired" from Forum Foundry - aka Doug - this is the best one. Great people, attitudes, and format. Some of the other virtual places you acquired need an overhaul and house cleaning.

2015 Sport LTD.

My YouTube channel

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Well if your looking for honesty .. investigate your admin FJK at rzr forum ... his censorship and ban hammer is out of control and without cause.
    Each community has its own set of rules and style of community it runs on. If you want me to re assure you that the private members forums will remain, they will remain, the rules will not change regarding this. RZR and Wildcat are different brands and different communities. I am glad you found a home here.

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Well, of all the off road forums you "acquired" from Forum Foundry - aka Doug - this is the best one. Great people, attitudes, and format. Some of the other virtual places you acquired need an overhaul and house cleaning.
    I don't doubt you for a minute. I will be working on each of the other sites as I can and sort out what needs fixing. Thanks!

-Philip

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links