New owner(Still in the Crate) from Canada - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New owner(Still in the Crate) from Canada

Member #
    Liked
    597 times
    Congrats on ur new toy,,, U have a great wife there!!! She will also have a great time in it...

Member #
    Liked
    248 times
    Congrats, sounds like the fun has aready begun.
    2014 black matte wildcat x limited with elkas
    Az desert riding

Member #
    Liked
    1902 times
    Congrats on the new ride - Wife is awesome for catching you with a trick like that one.
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Faith, Family, Friends
    Race, Ride, Relax

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    That's a great idea!..... Except.... I remember driving to AZ to buy a Pilot with my wife, and long story short- we drove over 7 thousand miles through 14 States in 8 days before I found my Pilot in the Oklahoma area. I called it a Holiday/Adventure because we saw Cali, Vegas, Grand Canyon and other fine sights/States in the USA. She disagreed.... And I don't think she will trust me again... Lol. And besides, I have snow to keep shovelling here, much more fun than cruising the dunes in my shorts in winter (Kidding). She deserves a vacation but wants to be on an island(migratory Canadians go there too). This is a year I must pay my Debt's and leave the toys at home, she will be happy!!
    Oops I'm in the same boat... took the wife to Glamis once... she was real pissed. "If it doesn't have palm trees and an ocean the sand is a no go" - I believe that's what she said.
    2012 1000 MildCat
    Laser Larry brakes
    Super ATV 4500# Winch
    Wet clutch 2 rollers out
    Soft top
    3 sets wheels 26", 30", 33"
    Oversized steering wheel
    *HM = home made*
    HM clutch blower
    HM steering column extension
    HM tie rod sleeves
    HM doors
    HM fender extensions
    HM f & r wind shield
    HM winter cab enclosure
    HM spare tire mount
    HM otf adj limit straps
    *and other HM custom crap*
    100 Lbs of spare parts and tools -
    on floor around passenger seat
    Looks bad feels good

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1661 times
    I am not complaining, I am lucky to be with her. I had to go to the dealer today and price out some accessories.....shhhh!! Lol. We all had fun with it today, but a six month warranty..... It's now winter up here and spring time brings the end of my warranty. Come on AC!! If you want to sell seasonal toys in the off season you need to attract buyers better than that. Sucks to be Canadian as we only get half of what you good folks in the USA get. But I got to see my crate... Just have to call in my accessory list and tell them when I want to pick it up. Thanks for the support guys, my wife will not let me forget it.... Lol

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    I am not complaining, I am lucky to be with her. I had to go to the dealer today and price out some accessories.....shhhh!! Lol. We all had fun with it today, but a six month warranty..... It's now winter up here and spring time brings the end of my warranty. Come on AC!! If you want to sell seasonal toys in the off season you need to attract buyers better than that. Sucks to be Canadian as we only get half of what you good folks in the USA get. But I got to see my crate... Just have to call in my accessory list and tell them when I want to pick it up. Thanks for the support guys, my wife will not let me forget it.... Lol
    After all my experiences - I believe your warrantee starts when you pick it up ... soooo I wouldn't pick it up till your sure your gonna be driving it frequently.
    I went back and bought the extended warrantee about a week before the 6 month warrantee expired... sure glad I did - I received about 8000 in warrantee work.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1661 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockhopper View Post
    After all my experiences - I believe your warrantee starts when you pick it up ... soooo I wouldn't pick it up till your sure your gonna be driving it frequently.
    I went back and bought the extended warrantee about a week before the 6 month warrantee expired... sure glad I did - I received about 8000 in warrantee work.
    Promotions have to be registered with AC before they expire(end of the month) or AC will not honor rebates etc to the dealer and you could foot the bill. They can only wait till Nov 30th in my case to register with AC, and registration begins the warranty. I could gamble promotions would be better in December(and I just might) but they have my money and machine in the meantime... 8k? What went wrong if I might ask? Extended two year warranty here was $2300, or I can pay $1700 and get 3 years of warranty and a "free" winch, makes a lot of sense...

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    I paid 1500 for a 2.5 year extension to the warrantee. Got leaky cases and bad bevel gears... first repaired and then a new engine while on warrantee then new bevel gears in the new engine. More recently I've just replaced the engine on my dime cuz the warrantee has run out. (all this over 4 years and 4000 miles)

Note: the dealer can sell you the warrantee for half the first quoted price if he really wants to make the sale. Lotta profit built in there.

Member #
    Liked
    1902 times
    Not sure if it's expensive to ship cross border but I got most of my aftermarket mods through MLS/Awesome offroad because of the pricing they offered. Just a suggestion to get you other options than marked up dealer pricing. MLS is a dealer but they sell in high volume and give great pricing to most - Worth the call and look.
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Faith, Family, Friends
    Race, Ride, Relax

Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    Our doller is worth about 12 cents compared to yours thanks to our wonderful gov but any way not realy an option anymore to shop across boarder
    Opinions are like as!holes every one has one

Member #
    Liked
    98 times
    Your dealer has pull with how and when u actually take position I bought a sled and they didn't register it for 7 months so that can be done
    Opinions are like as!holes every one has one

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1661 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Z400 View Post
    Your dealer has pull with how and when u actually take position I bought a sled and they didn't register it for 7 months so that can be done
    I am not liking my dealer, more concerned with an AC audit I was told. I am sympathetic to your Canadian issues(because I am one), I use a Parcel Service at the Border for USA parcels but things have stopped with our dollar. I hear trucks are flying off our dealers lots for US buyers(25% discount for them) There will never be an advantage to living in the great white north...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links