WildOffroad, better late then never...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WildOffroad, better late then never...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,623
    Member #
    788
    Liked
    1086 times

    WildOffroad, better late then never...

    I found this site looking to dig up info on the Wildcat. About 4 years ago a buddy of mine and myself started playing with (building)
    Desert style off-road cars...yeah, here in Minnesota. The plan was to go racing with our cars. I still want to race but have decided start with a UTV based ride instead.
    I've been looking hard for the past year and came close to buying an RZR...heard about the Wildcat, with it's long travel, longer wheelbase and haven't thought about an RZR since.

    Here's my homebuilt SXS...

    Name:  DSC05731Jump.jpg
Views: 4412
Size:  93.1 KBName:  Appleton 9-3-11 023.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  97.1 KBName:  DSC05717.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  88.4 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by WildOffroad; 10-21-2011 at 10:25 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cle Elum, WA
    Posts
    791
    Member #
    717
    Liked
    100 times
    Welcome WildOffRoad that is a great looking car you built there.
    WILDMAN
    Scars are there to remind us of where we've been; Not where we're going.
    [email protected]
    www.4x4nut.com

    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Cab TD
    1997 Jeep TJ SE w/5.9 Magnum V-8
    2011 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra
    2014 Wildcat X Limited-Be here 29 Jan 14




  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    S/E Wisconsin
    Posts
    945
    Member #
    9
    Liked
    106 times
    Welcome to the site!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    446
    Member #
    4
    Liked
    81 times
    Welcome! That's one wicked custom built UTV you made there

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    63
    Member #
    66
    Liked
    4 times
    It looks pissed! Great looking car!
    2013.5 Wildcat X
    2008 Raptor 700 SE
    1989 Quadzilla LT500 - Sold
    1987 Quadzilla LT500 - Sold

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,623
    Member #
    788
    Liked
    1086 times
    Thanks guys...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    It looks pissed! Great looking car!
    It's funny you say that...I've had alot of people tell me it looks pissed off.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    446
    Member #
    4
    Liked
    81 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WildOffroad View Post
    Thanks guys...

    It's funny you say that...I've had alot of people tell me it looks pissed off.
    That's a good thing

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Half a mile from the river and a cold beer
    Posts
    441
    Member #
    70
    Liked
    188 times
    Used to build alot of my toys,now Im retired from any big builds.Very nice buggy and welcome.

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9
    Member #
    107
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WildOffroad View Post
    I found this site looking to dig up info on the Wildcat. About 4 years ago a buddy of mine and myself started playing with (building)
    Desert style off-road cars...yeah, here in Minnesota. The plan was to go racing with our cars. I still want to race but have decided start with a UTV based ride instead.
    I've been looking hard for the past year and came close to buying an RZR...heard about the Wildcat, with it's long travel, longer wheelbase and haven't thought about an RZR since.

    Here's my homebuilt SXS...

    Name:  DSC05731Jump.jpg
Views: 4412
Size:  93.1 KBName:  Appleton 9-3-11 023.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  97.1 KBName:  DSC05717.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  88.4 KB
    Wildoffroad, Welcome to the forum. Why don't you buy Redline? They built Desert style off-road cars in Minnesota. They are out of production and regrouping looking to sell.
    Your angry design should sell like crazy.
    Check out my ride from Minnesota: 2007 HMF customized Revolt (exhaust, fuel controller, wrap, bumpers and narrowed suspension set up for GNCC racing).
    Now with full hand controls, separate braking, RZR-S wheels, 2:1 steering quickener and Unisteer electric power steering.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by renegadevtwin; 10-21-2011 at 10:46 PM.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,623
    Member #
    788
    Liked
    1086 times
    Cool car renegade....Before I started mine I looked at Redline, not in person but researched it. At the time I think they only had a single seater and I wanted a 2.
    A far as the "angry design should sell" Nope...I did this one and that's enough. Building my car was a 3 year journey in design/error/redesign/error and eventually success.
    Production would take all the fun out of it. Next project is to build a bad assed Wildcat!!!
    Last edited by WildOffroad; 10-23-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: can't spell for crap

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,623
    Member #
    788
    Liked
    1086 times
    Where are you out of Renegade?

  13. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9
    Member #
    107
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WildOffroad View Post
    Where are you out of Renegade?
    I am from extreme western new york. Jamestown. What are you going to do with the angry 2 seater? Details? power?
    jetboat 4 likes this.
    2007 HMF customized Revolt (exhaust, fuel controller, wrap, bumpers and narrowed suspension set up for GNCC racing).
    Now with full hand controls, separate braking, RZR-S wheels, 2:1 steering quickener and Unisteer electric power steering.

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9
    Member #
    107
    Liked
    1 times
    2007 HMF customized Revolt (exhaust, fuel controller, wrap, bumpers and narrowed suspension set up for GNCC racing).
    Now with full hand controls, separate braking, RZR-S wheels, 2:1 steering quickener and Unisteer electric power steering.

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,623
    Member #
    788
    Liked
    1086 times
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadevtwin View Post
    Thanks for the link renegade...that looks like a blast. My goal is to race offroad, but I could see doing the short course thing with the Wildcat. I would love to run/race around Crandon Wisconsin aka "The Bighouse" in a Wildcat. Maybe one day the folks running the TORC series will create a SXS class like the Lucas Oil series..

  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Crystal / Hibbing
    Posts
    1,173
    Member #
    7
    Liked
    105 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WildOffroad View Post
    Cool car renegade....Before I started mine I looked at Redline, not in person but researched it. At the time I think they only had a single seater and I wanted a 2.
    A far as the "angry design should sell" Nope...I did this one and that's enough. Building my car was a 3 year journey in design/error/redesign/error and eventually success.
    Production would take all the fun out of it. Next project is to build a bad assed Wildcat!!!
    Welcome To The Site
    Sure Hope You Live Close To The Citys
    Will Like To See A BadAzz Wildcat
    2012 Black Wildcat #00007 Countrycat
    27.5 Pitbull Growlers 11" On All 4 Discount Tire
    Vision 161 Bruiser 14" Rims All Black Discount Tire
    Rigid 10"SR10DW Led Front Lite Benchmark Performance
    Harness Bar & Belts UTV Inc.
    Good For 5'Of Mud




    BUMMER for Those Who Decided
    It Was Time To
    GROW UP


 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

fj cruiser long travel
,
home built race car
,
home built race cars
,
home built rzr
,

home built utv

,
home built utv plans
,
homebuilt utv
,
long travel rzr
,
rzr long travel
,
wildcat utv
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.