Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New sport limited owner in iowa

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2703 times
    Welcome Kevin!!! I like the picture!! It's always great when the whole family can enjoy something together. If you plan on putting in a back panel, you'll have to go with the Dragonfire harness bar, because all the other ones I saw attach to the rear roll bar. I went with the UTVinc harnesses, very nice set-up. They come in a 2in or 3in width and many colors. Have fun with your new machine and post up pics as you get her together.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Member #
    Liked
    3406 times
    I have the 5 point Pro-Armor harnesses. 3" belt width is comfortable for me. I wanted separate shoulder straps, not the sewn in ones, and Pro-Armor has that option. I see a ton of them when out riding the dunes.

Member #
    Liked
    196 times
    Thanks for the info. I think I am going to do the dragon fire in case I ever do the rear window. I am looking at the prp 4.2 harness mainly because they have automotive style latches. Should be easier for my wife and kids to use. I also think I prefer the h style with the chest clasp to keep them where they are supposed to be. Sorry but I have never owned a vehicle with harness' so I'm not sure what I will like and what I won't like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links