Wildcat Forum banner

new guy from arkansas

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  stevozz 
#1 ·
Been looking around all the sxs forums for about a year now and decided the wildcat x is what I want. Finally got to ride in one on Saturday and was very impressed. Now just have to find the best deal and decide on a color.

#2 ·
Welcome imhere. Look into the X Limited, hard to beat the new Elka shocks that come on it. It's late in the run for '14 models, probably will be a little hard to find. Give MLS, here on the boards a shout. Very good dealer, they have great prices, and might be able to get you one. Good luck.

#6 ·
Not sure. I still would give MLS a PM. It couldn't hurt.

#8 ·
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE. THOSE PRiCES SOUND ABOUT RIGHT. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET IT A FEW HUNDRED CHEAPER. RIGHT NOW ARCTIC CAT IS OFFERING A 1 WARRANTY. ITS USALLY 6 MONTHS. MLS POWERSPORTS WILL GET YOU A GOOD DEAL. ASK FOR MARK.

#12 ·
Welcome! I also recommend talking with MLS PowerSports! Mark is a great gut to work with!!!

#14 ·
Congrats. You might have gotten a better deal with MLS, but as long as you are happy, and have a good dealer you can go to for warranty work, and parts, it's a win/win!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.