Wildcat Forum banner

Hi to All

845 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  jackw1425 
#1 ·
New to the Forum and in fact didn't know it existed till today, I am on my 5th sxs and my current one is a 2017 Wildcat Trail which is lifted, front and rear bumpers, roof and front and rear windshields and a box which fits nicely in the stock wildcat box, OH I almost forgot that pair of custom seats on sliders from PRP. I am shopping this fall for a SS depending on what they do for 2020, man I would like to see a turbo. If any one knows of a great dealer with good pricing within say 300 miles of Quartzite Arizona give me a shout at 9282167370 My wife and I love the Wildcat, it is so smooth to drive and for a 700cc its got some good power and damn I forgot to mention the 27 inch Tusk Terrabytes it rides on, my wife and I ride in Arizona and Utah and we are full time RVrs.:eek:

#2 ·
Welcome!

One of my neighbors has purchased 3 or 4 different side-by-sides from Jorgensen's in Richfield, UT. I think they handle most if not all brands, and per the neighbor, their pricing is always very competitive.

And of course the Trackers will start showing up at Bass Pro Shops shortly at very good prices. Their website, trackeroffroad.com, has a dealer locator.

#3 ·
Welcome seniorem, can't believe you didn't know about the site! Hopefully you have harnesses, or are looking into getting harnesses. Safety first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.