Hi to All
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seniorem

Thread: Hi to All

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Hi to All

New to the Forum and in fact didn't know it existed till today, I am on my 5th sxs and my current one is a 2017 Wildcat Trail which is lifted, front and rear bumpers, roof and front and rear windshields and a box which fits nicely in the stock wildcat box, OH I almost forgot that pair of custom seats on sliders from PRP. I am shopping this fall for a SS depending on what they do for 2020, man I would like to see a turbo. If any one knows of a great dealer with good pricing within say 300 miles of Quartzite Arizona give me a shout at 9282167370 My wife and I love the Wildcat, it is so smooth to drive and for a 700cc its got some good power and damn I forgot to mention the 27 inch Tusk Terrabytes it rides on, my wife and I ride in Arizona and Utah and we are full time RVrs.
    foxspoiler likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    471 times
    Welcome!

One of my neighbors has purchased 3 or 4 different side-by-sides from Jorgensen's in Richfield, UT. I think they handle most if not all brands, and per the neighbor, their pricing is always very competitive.

And of course the Trackers will start showing up at Bass Pro Shops shortly at very good prices. Their website, trackeroffroad.com, has a dealer locator.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8934 times
    Welcome seniorem, can't believe you didn't know about the site! Hopefully you have harnesses, or are looking into getting harnesses. Safety first.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    483 times
    welcome to the forum. theirs lots of help on here, just ask someone will give you a hand.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4112 times
    welcome seniorem...hard to believe one has a unit without posting a pic of it...hint hint...take care and be safe out there...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Welcome to the forum

Sponsored Links