Kawasaki coming 10/7/19 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kawasaki coming 10/7/19

Member #
    Liked
    632 times
    One more day till we get the HP numbers....not holding my breath as Im sure it will be sadly underpowered.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    357 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    One more day till we get the HP numbers....not holding my breath as Im sure it will be sadly underpowered.
    Pretty likely 112.

From Tapatalk
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited EPS White & Orange
    Wildcat of the Month September 2016 & June 2018

27" Kenda Bearclaw HTRs | AC Steel Deluxe Front & Rear Bumpers | AJ's Roof & Fender Flares | Dragonfire Harness Bar & 4.3 harnesses | AC shoulder bag & under hood box | Bandit springs 200/240
    Motalliance Viper Elite 3500# winch & Sirius Pro Series 30" LED light bar | Trail Armor skid plates & A-Arm guards | EZ Ryde Midnight Edition exhaust | SAK Kitty Parking Brake
    Kolpin side & CIPA rear view mirrors | Dragongunner Master Cylinder Cover | Speedwerx Hypershift H5 secondary spring & Teflon washers & throttle spring
    Homemade rear rack & Rotopax 4 gallon fuel storage | Plano 1719-00 68 box w/ +5 hp orange sticker

Member #
    Liked
    990 times
    Well are you in line to buy one? Specs are all good - 99" wheelbase, 19/21" suspension, 68" wide, 31" tires and lots of nice features. Then the boring to us duners 112hp motor.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    632 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sand shark View Post
    Well are you in line to buy one? Specs are all good - 99" wheelbase, 19/21" suspension, 68" wide, 31" tires and lots of nice features. Then the boring to us duners 112hp motor.
    Boring and disappointed with 112, shit I'd rather get a XX lol. Gonna wait again cause the Kawi is a no, so is Honda. Polaris with a NA car is interesting but I am not the sucker to buy any first year production SXS.

Member #
    Liked
    990 times
    Boring and disappointed with 112, shit I'd rather get a XX lol. Gonna wait again cause the Kawi is a no, so is Honda. Polaris with a NA car is interesting but I am not the sucker to buy any first year production SXS.
    You don't want to be the first to throw a turbo on the new Kawi?

I assume you are talking about the Polaris Pro XP, which is a turbo car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links