Removal of the motor from the fuel pump. HOW ??
    Member #

Removal of the motor from the fuel pump. HOW ??

I have searched for this to no avail. Getting very frustrated. Can't unsnap the collar from the lower housing.
    There's got to be a simple solution. I don't want to crack the collar. Help would be much appreciated. Thanks, David

Member #
    Liked
    463 times
    pm sent

Member #
    Liked
    489 times
    There might be differences between various models. You posted in a generic forum. On a 1000 or X, you disassemble the fuel level sender, then you can undo a sliding lock (IIRC!), and it all comes apart.

You'll be disassembling down to the pump, BTW, not the motor of the pump. The pump is a sealed unit.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks: I got the pump out of the housing and found a cracked nipple at the top of the pump. This is why I had 0 pressure.
    It's a Walbro pump so I hope I can find just the nipple.
    Thanks Again.

Member #
    Liked
    489 times
    Replacing the nipple would be great. My recollection is that the pump is swaged together and not really serviceable.

There was a thread a few months ago that identified a website that sells replacement pumps, which is better than AC. They want to sell you the entire pump and fuel level sendor assembly.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-35461...2012-2014.html here is one that sell both regulator and pump

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-35461...2012-2014.html here is one that sell both regulator and pump seel for bout $116 bucks

Member #
    Liked
    3002 times
    Quote Originally Posted by toyman View Post
    https://www.highflowfuel.com/i-35461...2012-2014.html here is one that sell both regulator and pump seel for bout $116 bucks
    I was going to send you to this thread, ill bet you have crack in the pickup assembly down about 1/2 way
    2012 Black Cat / 2013 Red Ltd. - Same mods on both machines

4 Channel Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons (Post 27)

Dual Bats w / Smart Relay, Custom Bumpers w/ Warn RT40 winch /RR 660 Intercom / Yaesu 75W Radio/ Steering Mod / Cat Eyes
    Lowrance Elite 7m Chart-Plotter Mtd In Dash / Gauge Mtd On Steering Column / Pro Armor Doors / 12 MM Studs / 3" 5 Pts

The Shiny Keg Plazma Kutter

Went To Market: 2011 CowMander

Sponsored Links