Auto/shop Dollies for Wildcat - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Auto/shop Dollies for Wildcat

Member #
    Liked
    2454 times
    I'm a cheep-skate and use these (the little ones) ... Gotta jack the car up but, one under each wheel makes it real easy to move... (swivel in all directions) I get em with a 20% off coupon, of course ... Ha!
    Name:  2017-10-17_154928.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  66.6 KB

Member #
    Liked
    373 times
    I wanted to use those, or the metal ones as well. The cost difference was worth considering it. I just didn't want to haul my floor jack out each and every time. I also think I may use these to wiggle my boat trailer in it's storage garage just that little bit closer to the wall as well. It's a neat product, I hope they hold up.

My wife giggles when she sees me come home from Harbor Freight, but once she sees what I can cram into that third stall, she understands. The key is keeping the most used toys closest to the door. But I am preaching to the choir here. I'm sure I am not the only guy trying to make do with the space our wives allowed us to buy.

Member #
    Liked
    1902 times
    My machine is up on the harbor freight dollies - they work great, can move machine around rather easily
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Faith, Family, Friends
    Race, Ride, Relax

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3021 times
    Build some ramps out of wood blocks and no jacking needed to get on and off of either fixed dollies
    2012 Black Cat / 2013 Red Ltd. - Same mods on both machines

4 Channel Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons (Post 27)

Dual Bats w / Smart Relay, Custom Bumpers w/ Warn RT40 winch /RR 660 Intercom / Yaesu 75W Radio/ Steering Mod / Cat Eyes
    Lowrance Elite 7m Chart-Plotter Mtd In Dash / Gauge Mtd On Steering Column / Pro Armor Doors / 12 MM Studs / 3" 5 Pts

The Shiny Keg Plazma Kutter

Went To Market: 2011 CowMander

Member #
    Liked
    541 times
    And even if the wife bought in on a giant shop, they fill up so quickly.

Words no man ever has spoken? I built too big of a shop.
    dspete05 likes this.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2691 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrandt1402 View Post
    And even if the wife bought in on a giant shop, they fill up so quickly.

Words no man ever has spoken? I built too big of a shop.
    LOL!! I can attest to that. I built a 42 x 80 shed and it still wasn't big enough. I told the wife we should have went 42 x 100 and she agreed, but I imagine it still wouldn't have been big enough. I would have just bought more stuff to put in it. LOL!!
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by biff.org View Post
    Attachment 212746

So to revive this old thread, Harbor Freight must have been tracking my browsing. I got the 20% off coupon and immediately decided I needed a couple of these. As soon as I go to save the coupon to my phone, they throw one more ad with them marked down further to $69 each.

The way I figure it, I can buy two for the rear of the wildcat allowing me to swing the ass end of the cat around and push it into place near the back of the 3rd stall. After assembling the two dollies, I find that they work really well for Chinese crap. They do jack the cat up easy enough that I could possibly slip the other dollies under the tires if I needed all four up.

I will report back once I give these a try. I have it on the trailer in the third stall, as the Aluma Utility trailer is easier to move. But the boat is going in storage soon and the sleds will be coming out. So garage space will be at a premium very quickly.

More to come...
    I have those exact dolly's and they work great. Sorry, no pics in use. P.S. My cat lives life in a two car garage with all my tools. Couldn't live with out those dollys.
    Last edited by Gate Crasher; 11-08-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    2014 Blue/White Wildcat X, Dragonfire 4pt harness/bar kit, Yoshimura Aluminum roof, AC half windshield, TUFF LED 20" combo led light bar, TUFF LED 6" flood led 'Back up light', Dobeck AFR+ Gen 4, EZRyde Slip-on Muffler, Race Pace spare tire rack, Dalton Clutch kit, Superwinch 4500 on Warn under hood mount w/synthetic line, Magellan TRX 7, AJs 'A' arm bushing kit, de Anza Works axel nut retainer plates, Pro Armor Doors, Spring Brake Thingy ​parking brake, SENA 20S wireless/Bluetooth helmet intercoms, Tusk Warthog 27x11x14 & 27x9x14 tires, Textron HD rear axle upgrade kit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links