MadRamps?

Thread: MadRamps?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

MadRamps?

Anyone have any experience with these? LOOKS pretty cool and convenient for short trips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    Those look super awesome!
    2015 - Wildcat Trail - Lime Green - WOTM Oct 2017
    Tusk soft top | Tusk center bag | Superwinch Terra35 winch | NiLight 32" LED light bar | Tusk Rzr overhead bag with flipdown map pocket (and homemade PVC | frame to make it fit the cat) | Kodiak Mfg rear rack | Rotopax and Expedition One fuel/ water cans | Journey P350 tires (stock size) | Bandit Springs (heavy) | Speedwerx secondary spring | Speedwerx throttle spring | Tusk UTV Jack and Mount | SAK Parking Brake | Tusk UTV Fire Extinguisher Mount/ Fire Extinguisher | Ampper rock lights | Ampper rock lights as dome lights (red/ white) | Bluesea 12 circuit fuse panel | Homemade chainsaw mount | Dragon Gunner Brake Reservoir Cover | 1/2" UHMW skid plates | Garage Products Bushings w/ zerk fitting mod | Car seat latch system mod |

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Wired View Post
    Those look super awesome!
    Check them out on YouTube, I wanna get a set so I don't have to lug a trailer around everywhere

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    Ya, looks great if you just need to haul one machine. Unfortunately they're not great if you want to pull another trailer though, like a camper. I think I'll look into these though when I get a new truck with a long bed for when I'm out with just 1 machine. I think I would put the machine in backwards though so it's just the front hanging off and not the heaviest part, the rear. They are pricey though.
    Tusk soft top | Tusk center bag | Superwinch Terra35 winch | NiLight 32" LED light bar | Tusk Rzr overhead bag with flipdown map pocket (and homemade PVC | frame to make it fit the cat) | Kodiak Mfg rear rack | Rotopax and Expedition One fuel/ water cans | Journey P350 tires (stock size) | Bandit Springs (heavy) | Speedwerx secondary spring | Speedwerx throttle spring | Tusk UTV Jack and Mount | SAK Parking Brake | Tusk UTV Fire Extinguisher Mount/ Fire Extinguisher | Ampper rock lights | Ampper rock lights as dome lights (red/ white) | Bluesea 12 circuit fuse panel | Homemade chainsaw mount | Dragon Gunner Brake Reservoir Cover | 1/2" UHMW skid plates | Garage Products Bushings w/ zerk fitting mod | Car seat latch system mod |

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    632 times
    is there anyway to get it out of the way and have access to the hitch??? I ask cause I built my own bed carrier to be able to get a trailer in the event I break down. Love not having to use a trailer but there Is always a small worry in my mind that I better not break!

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    They do make a couple of extensions that hook on the tailgate that will keep it from pivoting if you want to load it all the way in your truck. Then you would just remove the ramps and store them somewhere (in the bed?) They do come apart to store small.

If you don't have room in your bed for your full machine, I don't see how you could have access to the hitch.

Member #
    Liked
    276 times
    I load my Trail into my pickup using 9 1/2 foot Long Ramps. They fold in-half, so they easily slide into the bed under the 'Cat, and fit between the tires! Solid, well-made ramps, very happy I bought them!
    https://longramps.com/
    2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail XT, RED.
    AC Underhood Box; SAC Kitty Parking Brake. Firewall Recall Done.
    Currently clean, after being dirty, after being really dirty, after being kinda clean, after being very dirty, after being clean...
    Wear a helmet!

Sponsored Links