Member #
    Liked
    17 times

new textron boss

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    620 times
    LMAO, this company is all over the map and still clueless. Now they think they can fix it with a new CEO to focus on the "powersports market" first order of the day lets do a better job at marketing so lets let BassPro make their own line and carry it in there stores. Wow, like theres a BPS in every county across the nation and a ton of people will learn about their powersports lineup. There's only one to my knowledge in all of California and lucky for me its down the street. They only accounts for 15000 units of the 450000 sold every year from the other players. Well if they launched the XX with a 4 seater and HP that competes with the other power houses, they would have sold ALOT more.
    missiondude and Bamacat 12 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    3312 times
    ^^^Preach it Brother!^^^
    September 2017 Wildcat of the Month

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    LMAO, this company is all over the map and still clueless. Now they think they can fix it with a new CEO to focus on the "powersports market" first order of the day lets do a better job at marketing so lets let BassPro make their own line and carry it in there stores. Wow, like theres a BPS in every county across the nation and a ton of people will learn about their powersports lineup. There's only one to my knowledge in all of California and lucky for me its down the street. They only accounts for 15000 units of the 450000 sold every year from the other players. Well if they launched the XX with a 4 seater and HP that competes with the other power houses, they would have sold ALOT more.
    well Joey If you know of one near you then there are three, Manteca, Calif.(my town) and Sierra College, west of Sacramento. Just sayin'...
    2014 Blue/White Wildcat X, Dragonfire 4pt harness/bar kit, Yoshimura Aluminum roof, AC half windshield, TUFF LED 20" combo led light bar, TUFF LED 6" flood led 'Back up light', Dobeck AFR+ Gen 4, EZRyde Slip-on Muffler, Race Pace spare tire rack, Dalton Clutch kit, Superwinch 4500 on Warn under hood mount w/synthetic line, Magellan TRX 7, AJs 'A' arm bushing kit, de Anza Works axel nut retainer plates, Pro Armor Doors, Spring Brake Thingy ​parking brake, SENA 20S wireless/Bluetooth helmet intercoms, Tusk Warthog 27x11x14 & 27x9x14 tires, Textron HD rear axle upgrade kit

Member #
    Liked
    762 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gate Crasher View Post
    well Joey If you know of one near you then there are three, Manteca, Calif.(my town) and Sierra College, west of Sacramento. Just sayin'...
    Or you could spend 3 minutes Googling it and find that there are 4 in CA (san jose) and there are 171 locations in the US now that they own Cabellas. Sounds like a pretty good marketing plan to me.

I agree that they should have had a 4seater and a turbo by now but they don't. They are not ready yet. Get over it.

It's business. It's the corporate world today. Get used to it.
    Jbl likes this.
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Got a RZR XPT..hauls ass, rides great, handles terrible, sucks in the whoops

Now....Speed XX #32

Member #
    Liked
    31 times
    Bps service, wouldn't let them touch my machine!
    I'm sure their well trained!

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    620 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWLR View Post
    Or you could spend 3 minutes Googling it and find that there are 4 in CA (san jose) and there are 171 locations in the US now that they own Cabellas. Sounds like a pretty good marketing plan to me.

I agree that they should have had a 4seater and a turbo by now but they don't. They are not ready yet. Get over it.

It's business. It's the corporate world today. Get used to it.

Exactly what I did Derek!!! I got over it and now have a different toy in my driveway. Im done with the hopes of buying a SXS for a while and will enjoy the new toy.

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8934 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    Exactly what I did Derek!!! I got over it and now have a different toy in my driveway. Im done with the hopes of buying a SXS for a while and will enjoy the new toy.
    Different toy? And no text? I'm not waiting till Halloween, spill it!
    MCR500 likes this.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    620 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Different toy? And no text? I'm not waiting till Halloween, spill it!
    Oh the anticipation I've created. I'll post pics on "off topic" discussion where it belongs lol.

Member #
    They brought a GE executive in and use high school dropouts to put them together....The GE guy Westinghouse Nuclear brought in ran the company into bankruptcy and now a private equity firm owns it. Maybe private equity is in the future here....they cut the fat right out now! Employees beware, it will be a shocking process.

Sponsored Links