Wildcat x transmission parts
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Wildcat x transmission parts

Hey everybody looking for a 32 tooth reverse driven gear part# 0822-119. I've been told by my local dealer it's been on back order and it finally came off just to be put back on the back order list. They have had my motor for about 3 months and have every part but this one. Any help would be appreciated or if anyone knows of a good used one forsale that would work also. Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    659 times
    ...3 months omg...:-/ just read your old tread- so you didnt do it by yourself??
    wildcat 1000 limited 2013,5

H1 650 TRV 2009

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    No was going to, but was getting ready to upgrade to a newer machine so wanted the paper work from the dealer so it would give potential buyers a piece of mind knowing and arcticcat shop did the rebuild and not some guy in his garage at home. Update to the whole issue I found the parts I needed on ebay so I'll be dropping them off at the dealer tomorrow. So hopefully they will have the motor back together and I can get it stuffed back in the machine and put a few break in miles on it before it goes up for sale.

Sponsored Links