Like Tree363Likes

Thread: 2019 Black Hills Meet

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4113 times
    not goin' to get me...it's got me...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    We had a great time out there. Looking forward to next year. Btw...we stopped for dinner on the way back...the waitress asked if we'd like any salad with our dinner...we both decided to pass.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Passed on the salad.... I literally laughed out loud at that one! I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything or I would have spit it on my computer screen. How would I have explained needing a new monitor to IT? Hopefully Ivan didn't scar you guys to bad. He can be a real something sometimes. If he wasn't to much for you to take, please let us know when you guys are going to Moab. We may just have to go also.

Quote Originally Posted by dastew View Post
    We had a great time out there. Looking forward to next year. Btw...we stopped for dinner on the way back...the waitress asked if we'd like any salad with our dinner...we both decided to pass.
    OUrode12 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    I have to give kudos to DASTEW for hanging and riding with us on Sunday with his trail machine. I had no idea the TRAIL could do what he did with it .... no details, in case warranty issues come up later. lol, lol, lol. The look on His wife's face after the first 5-8 jumps on the trail was comical and much understood. (bottom out) Speaking of that, DASTEW, how's the search going for a full-size 1000 machine?

Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    WHEEEEW!!!! The Sturgis motorcycle rally is over! Dave/Holly (dastew) and I went over and checked out a different campground on the outer edge of the Black Hills called RUSH NO MORE. Its in a very nice location with great cabins and full RV hookups. The link is included, nice website with great pics and site map at the bottom, however, we need to start a new THREAD for next year after we decide on dates. Darcy, if you want, you can take care of all the logistics(you're welcome).

Ed seems to be the one to talk to, he has the most knowledge of the trail system close by. He did say something about an adjusted rate for our group. The campground itself is only 8 miles west of Piedmont off I-90.

BLACK HILLS CLOWDER 2020
    https://www.rushnomore.com/
    dspete05 likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2678 times
    Yeah, I'll take care of the logistics, not a problem. So just call the number on the website and ask for Ed? Thomas, do you know how easy it will be to hook-up with you to lead rides, does the trail from there go to your place in a short distance or would you just meet us there? I should have a chance to call out there later this week and gets some pricing, then I'll get a thread started for next years "clowder" with the dates and all the information needed to get your reservations in.
    OUrode12 likes this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Member #
    Liked
    124 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dspete05 View Post
    Yeah, I'll take care of the logistics, not a problem. So just call the number on the website and ask for Ed? Thomas, do you know how easy it will be to hook-up with you to lead rides, does the trail from there go to your place in a short distance or would you just meet us there? I should have a chance to call out there later this week and gets some pricing, then I'll get a thread started for next years "clowder" with the dates and all the information needed to get your reservations in.
    Not sure yet about the trails to and from the campground yet. Will let everyone know as soon as we figure it out.

Member #
    Liked
    489 times
    Thomas, I hope the location works for you.

In the meantime, now that we are picking up the local lingo, I know what we'll bring to the potluck: clowder chowder!
    OUrode12 likes this.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    354 times
    Howdy all. My wife and I drove through the area in May and checked out several of the campgrounds. We liked Rush-No-More quite a bit. If I remember right, it was a short road drive (or trailering if need be) back to the camp where everyone stayed this year. I also recall seeing a trail that came off the back of the CG, but I did not look enough at the maps to see how far it went or what it connected with.
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited EPS White & Orange
    Wildcat of the Month September 2016 & June 2018

27" Kenda Bearclaw HTRs | AC Steel Deluxe Front & Rear Bumpers | AJ's Roof & Fender Flares | Dragonfire Harness Bar & 4.3 harnesses | AC shoulder bag & under hood box | Bandit springs 200/240
    Motalliance Viper Elite 3500# winch & Sirius Pro Series 30" LED light bar | Trail Armor skid plates & A-Arm guards | EZ Ryde Midnight Edition exhaust | SAK Kitty Parking Brake
    Kolpin side & CIPA rear view mirrors | Dragongunner Master Cylinder Cover | Speedwerx Hypershift H5 secondary spring & Teflon washers & throttle spring
    Homemade rear rack & Rotopax 4 gallon fuel storage | Plano 1719-00 68 box w/ +5 hp orange sticker

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    Just my 2 cents
    On the website. The park looks good and from my perspective the cabins look nice,well kept and they have a good choice of everything from just beds to full cabins with plumbing.
    As far as campgrounds it looks like a big step up from Sacora & Nemo .
    (Please tell me they don't have Cats)
    Hopefully getting to and from the trails will not be a big problem.

Also Thanks Thomas,Dave & Holly for checking into all of it.
    mtgott, roylohr, OUrode12 and 2 others like this.
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited Red & White Paint
    28" Kanati Mongrel Tires,ITP SS212 Black Rims, 12mm Studs, Bandit Springs 200/240lbs, PRP XC Seats
    MotoAlliance:Viper 3000lb Winch, EzRyde Midnight Muffler, Rugged Radio & Intercom Kimpex Expedition Sport Trunk
    Arctic Cat Front & Rear Black Steel Bumpers, Rear Angle bars Arctic Cat Metal Roof & Rear Window, AJ's Front & Rear Fenders
    Super ATV Tinted Half Windshield, Super ATV 2"Lift kit, Kryptic TieRods, Dalton Clutch, Trail Armor Skid Plate
    Garage Product Bushings, Magellan TRX7, 28" Generic Light Bar, K Aus Designworks Rad Guard & Park Brake
    DragonFire 4-Point 2"Harness/Bar, Front Angle bar & RockSliders
    Homemade Rear Rack

2012 Prowler 550 XT Blue 50th Anniversary
    26" Interco Reptile Tires, 3500lbs Traveler Winch, Arctic Cat Front Black Steel Bumper
    Koplin Full Tilt Windshield, Koplin Roof and Rear Window
    Chinese made 4.3" Backup Camera/Monitor

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2678 times
    I've talked with Dave and got his feedback about the campground and it sounds like it should fit everyone's needs, from RV to cabins. As soon as I get a chance, I will call out there and get all the info/details I need and then start the 2020 Black Hills thread. Dave did mention that they have a Bluegrass festival out there during the time we might be there, so I'll find out what weekend they plan on doing that and we might have to change our weekend, but it will be in June. Details to come!!
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4113 times
    Quote Originally Posted by boonedog View Post
    As far as campgrounds it looks like a big step up from Sacora & Nemo .
    (Please tell me they don't have Cats)
    a take on a robert duvall line..."oh the smell of feline urine in the morning"...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--

Member #
    Liked
    489 times
    Dean, we can loan you a cat or two if you get nostalgic for Nemo.
    mtgott and DeanTeck like this.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    404 times
    Mary and I also had a issue with a cat getting into are cabin at Sacora and urinating on our clothes.
    Maybe we need to bring some of our dogs.
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited Red & White Paint
    28" Kanati Mongrel Tires,ITP SS212 Black Rims, 12mm Studs, Bandit Springs 200/240lbs, PRP XC Seats
    MotoAlliance:Viper 3000lb Winch, EzRyde Midnight Muffler, Rugged Radio & Intercom Kimpex Expedition Sport Trunk
    Arctic Cat Front & Rear Black Steel Bumpers, Rear Angle bars Arctic Cat Metal Roof & Rear Window, AJ's Front & Rear Fenders
    Super ATV Tinted Half Windshield, Super ATV 2"Lift kit, Kryptic TieRods, Dalton Clutch, Trail Armor Skid Plate
    Garage Product Bushings, Magellan TRX7, 28" Generic Light Bar, K Aus Designworks Rad Guard & Park Brake
    DragonFire 4-Point 2"Harness/Bar, Front Angle bar & RockSliders
    Homemade Rear Rack

2012 Prowler 550 XT Blue 50th Anniversary
    26" Interco Reptile Tires, 3500lbs Traveler Winch, Arctic Cat Front Black Steel Bumper
    Koplin Full Tilt Windshield, Koplin Roof and Rear Window
    Chinese made 4.3" Backup Camera/Monitor

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4113 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrandt1402 View Post
    Dean, we can loan you a cat or two if you get nostalgic for Nemo.
    until this was brought up by jim i was trying/working on forgetting all about the kitty piss at nemo...not sorry i missed it at sacora...my thoughts is the reason for all the cats is to quell the rodent problems around these locations...

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Sponsored Links