Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by boonedog View Post
    Darcy
    They have the deluxe cabins as well.
    Which mean they have a Throne Room in them. They are running $100.00 a night and they only have a few of them.
    Yep, I mentioned that in the opening post, but thank you for the reminder.
    Last edited by dspete05; 07-15-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    I've started getting some PM's with great ideas for next year. One thing that was brought to my attention, that unfortunately I hadn't considered, was the group from Wildcat Riders over on Facebook. I don't have a Facebook account, so if someone on here has a Facebook account or better yet, is a member of their group, would it be possible for you to forward/pass on the information that is posted here. Especially the contact name and number, also info on the location and RV/cabin pricing and availability. You can shoot me a PM if you'd be willing to do that, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure many of them also had a great time this year. I believe Kevin gave them all the info for this year. Keep all the ideas coming, together we'll make next year GREAT!!
    DeanTeck and mtgott like this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Muzzy: complete exhaust system - Dobeck: Gen 4 AFR+ fuel tuner - Speedwerx: clutch spring - R2C Performance: air filter - A/C: steel bumpers front and rear, Warn winch, rearview mirror, full windshield, polycarbonate rear panel, front storage box - AJ's: fender flares, radiator guards - Dragongunner: brake reservoir guard - Sak kitty: parking brake - SuperATV: rack & pinion stabilizer kit, frame stiffener - EMP: aluminum roof, smack back buggy mirrors - SSS Off Road: skid plate - PRP: GT/SE suspension seats - Dragonfire: harness bar - ProArmor: 2" padded 4 pt. harnesses (red) - Bandit: (200/240) spring set - Kimpex: Expedition Sport Trunk - Wolfsnout: goggles & dust mask - Garage Products: suspension bushings - Kanati: Mongrel AT27x9R12 front, AT27x11R12 rear

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    819 times
    Name:  KIMG0668.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  2.45 MBName:  KIMG0669.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  2.56 MBName:  KIMG0667.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  2.26 MB The infamous hail storm

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    819 times
    Name:  KIMG0646.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  2.69 MBName:  KIMG0654.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  3.22 MBName:  KIMG0657.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  1.91 MBName:  KIMG0658.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  2.22 MBName:  KIMG0665.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  2.57 MB

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    819 times
    Name:  KIMG0678.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  3.41 MBName:  KIMG0682.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  3.10 MBName:  KIMG0688.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  2.88 MBName:  KIMG0685.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  2.81 MBName:  KIMG0688.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  2.88 MB

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    Now that I've started my new job, I probably won't be able to log on here everyday. But please don't hesitate to send me a PM or post something on here, because I'll answer any and all questions as soon as I can. You'll just have to be patient with me. Thanks guys.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    I want to thank Jim (boonedog) for taking the time to keep our friends over at Wildcat Riders on Facebook, informed on what 's going on with our 2019 Black Hills meet. He said he would post any important information on their group page. So if anyone wants to join us out there next year, they are more then welcome.
    OUrode12 and DeanTeck like this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Hey everyone, I was just reading through this thread to see what the plan is for 2019. Im glad I checked out the meets and events section of the forum and found this one.
    I actually live in Piedmont, SD. I am located about 10 minutes from Sacora Station on the east side of I-90.
    I am planning on attending the meet next year as many days as I am available to.
    If you guys need me to do any first hand inspections of the amenities at Sacora I wouldn't mind stopping by there and taking a few photos of their cabins and whatnot and posting them up for you guys to see here.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with the meet since I am located so close!
    dspete05, DeanTeck and mtgott like this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2657 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatWildcatXX View Post
    Hey everyone, I was just reading through this thread to see what the plan is for 2019. Im glad I checked out the meets and events section of the forum and found this one.
    I actually live in Piedmont, SD. I am located about 10 minutes from Sacora Station on the east side of I-90.
    I am planning on attending the meet next year as many days as I am available to.
    If you guys need me to do any first hand inspections of the amenities at Sacora I wouldn't mind stopping by there and taking a few photos of their cabins and whatnot and posting them up for you guys to see here.
    Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out with the meet since I am located so close!
    Glad to hear your going to join us next year, I look forward to meeting you. We have a great group of people that get together to ride and have a fun time. I appreciate you wanting to help out. In fact if you could take some pictures of the inside of the sleeping cabins, just so people could get an idea of what's in there would be great. Also some pictures of the general lay out of their campground. Just stop in and talk to the owner Nancy to let her know what your doing and who it's for, just so she doesn't think your doing something illegal. lol Thanks again.
    DeanTeck and mtgott like this.
    2014 Wildcat Trail - RED

Member #
    Liked
    73 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dspete05 View Post
    Glad to hear your going to join us next year, I look forward to meeting you. We have a great group of people that get together to ride and have a fun time. I appreciate you wanting to help out. In fact if you could take some pictures of the inside of the sleeping cabins, just so people could get an idea of what's in there would be great. Also some pictures of the general lay out of their campground. Just stop in and talk to the owner Nancy to let her know what your doing and who it's for, just so she doesn't think your doing something illegal. lol Thanks again.
    I look forward to meeting the group also!
    I will stop by Sacora and talk to Nancy and see if I can get some pics. It will have to be next weekend some time though. The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is still going on this week and Im sure her campground is packed with people right now. I will give them some time to clear out and get back on regular schedule before I go bother them.
    mtgott likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    123 times
    Name:  024.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  1.14 MBName:  025.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  1.26 MB
    Those of you who were at last summers "clowder" in the Black Hills didn't have the chance to meet my youngest son. He was climbing towers for work. During the Sturgis Bike rally we all went out for a quick ride while the smoker was going. Since it was suppose to be a quick ride with no ramping/jumping my son didn't put on his 4 point harness, his passenger and long time friend, did (thank goodness). He entered a corner waaaaaaaay to fast and flipped his machine end-over-end four times and was ejected over 30ft. The machine ended up on top of him. He's still recovering.....slowly. The Black Hills is a beautiful place to ride, but like many other places is, and can be, extremely dangerous. The insurance totaled it out but he bought it back, we will be getting ready for 2019's clowder over the winter. Please ride safe and as Hollywood has stated to every member on this forum, HARNESS's. Don't just install them, WEAR them. And yes, thats a Duramax that went up those trails to retrieve the rig. lol, lol.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4112 times
    wishing your boy and your whole family the best Thomas...looks like if the harness was on the cage would have protected him...
    mtgott, OUrode12 and izom like this.
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    395 times
    Also wishing your son well and a speedy recovery.
    It is hard lesson learned,but hopefully it WILL be a lesson learned.
    mtgott and OUrode12 like this.
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited Red & White Paint
    28" Kanati Mongrel Tires,ITP SS212 Black Rims, 12mm Studs, Bandit Springs 200/240lbs, PRP XC Seats
    MotoAlliance:Viper 3000lb Winch, EzRyde Midnight Muffler, Rugged Radio & Intercom Kimpex Expedition Sport Trunk
    Arctic Cat Front & Rear Black Steel Bumpers, Rear Angle bars Arctic Cat Metal Roof & Rear Window, AJ's Front & Rear Fenders
    Super ATV Tinted Half Windshield, Super ATV 2"Lift kit, Kryptic TieRods, Dalton Clutch, Trail Armor Skid Plate
    Garage Product Bushings, Magellan TRX7, 28" Generic Light Bar, K Aus Designworks Rad Guard & Park Brake
    DragonFire 4-Point 2"Harness/Bar, Front Angle bar & RockSliders
    Homemade Rear Rack

2012 Prowler 550 XT Blue 50th Anniversary
    26" Interco Reptile Tires, 3500lbs Traveler Winch, Arctic Cat Front Black Steel Bumper
    Koplin Full Tilt Windshield, Koplin Roof and Rear Window
    Chinese made 4.3" Backup Camera/Monitor

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    352 times
    Howdy all. Pending some scheduling fiascos, my wife and I are likely in. We spend a lot of time in the Black Hills, pretty much every year. This will be a different type of trip for us bringing the Kitty. Is anyone bringing kids or is this more of an adults trip?
    DeanTeck likes this.
    2015 Wildcat Trail Limited EPS White & Orange
    Wildcat of the Month September 2016 & June 2018

27" Kenda Bearclaw HTRs | AC Steel Deluxe Front & Rear Bumpers | AJ's Roof & Fender Flares | Dragonfire Harness Bar & 4.3 harnesses | AC shoulder bag & under hood box | Bandit springs 200/240
    Motalliance Viper Elite 3500# winch & Sirius Pro Series 30" LED light bar | Trail Armor skid plates & A-Arm guards | EZ Ryde Midnight Edition exhaust | SAK Kitty Parking Brake
    Kolpin side & CIPA rear view mirrors | Dragongunner Master Cylinder Cover | Speedwerx Hypershift H5 secondary spring & Teflon washers & throttle spring
    Homemade rear rack & Rotopax 4 gallon fuel storage | Plano 1719-00 68 box w/ +5 hp orange sticker

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4112 times
    kids are welcome...kevin brings grandkids and josh/natalie bring there two lil' ones as well...I've probably missed someone as well...
    mtgott and LawdogMT like this.
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links