Thread: 3rd Annual Jawbone/Dove Springs 2019 Gathering

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4083 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWLR View Post
    Hanging out at the jawbone store
    how bout names left to right of the folks...forum names are fine or both...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWLR View Post
    Jawbone night ride!
    So was the carnage before or after that night ride?? Cant wait for those night rides, even folks that normally dont do night rides would enjoy your guys rides. I mean how hard is it to follow a trail! Whos Red XX? Are they coming to meet our meet CRAWLR?

Member #
    Liked
    728 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    So was the carnage before or after that night ride?? Cant wait for those night rides, even folks that normally dont do night rides would enjoy your guys rides. I mean how hard is it to follow a trail! Whos Red XX? Are they coming to meet our meet CRAWLR?
    Oh yeah! The red XX will be there for sure
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Got a RZR XPT..hauls ass, rides great, handles terrible, sucks in the whoops

Now....Speed XX #32

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    728 times
    We did the night ride every night and did a good ride every day. The XX had .9 miles on it when we got there and it has almost 300 miles now. Sunday night for the 4th night in a row we headed out for the night ride and Mike made it about 300 yards out of camp when the axle broke. We dragged it back to camp, put a new axle in it in the morning, and we were riding again. Did the night ride one last time on Monday and made it back in time to ring in the new year. Hell of a trip
    Jbl and MCR500 like this.
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Now....Speed XX #32

Member #
    Liked
    728 times
    We have a new ride planned for the WWW Jawbone trip.

Indian Wells Brewery!

Name:  IMG_20181230_150711232.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  2.37 MBName:  IMG_20181230_155131560.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  1.16 MBName:  IMG_20181230_144037590.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  1.75 MBName:  IMG_20181230_135751302.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  2.74 MB
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

Now....Speed XX #32

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I'm looking forward to seeing you all again! I'll definitely be there...
    wayfer likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Hey Derek good call on Brewery! Rockster made a trip there at our last meet and enjoyed it, wifey not tagging along this meet so Im free to go anywhere and really wanted to try the brewery! Cant wait.

Member #
    Liked
    952 times
    Hey Derek good call on Brewery! Rockster made a trip there at our last meet and enjoyed it, wifey not tagging along this meet so Im free to go anywhere and really wanted to try the brewery! Cant wait.
    Just make sure it is open before you head out. We went from Jawbone to the Brewery to only find out they were closed. LOL

JBL - what are the dates you guys will be out there? I may try to come up for the day.
    Jbl likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sand shark View Post
    Just make sure it is open before you head out. We went from Jawbone to the Brewery to only find out they were closed. LOL

JBL - what are the dates you guys will be out there? I may try to come up for the day.
    Only for a day?? J/K Noel, it will be a blast and you can lead us to cool spots also. MCR/CRAWLR ride there a bunch and take us around also with killer night rides. We will be going to the Cabin on Satruday to put up ZMAN's plaque and picture as we never made it last year to the fun storm that hit up in the mountain. It was hilarious as about 15 rigs decided to go up, 1/4 way up it starts raining so I tell everyone who ever wants to turn around w me can. A few did but everyone else kept going determined to put up the plaque. We waited at the bottom of mountain as it was not raining and sure enough more groups came down follow by the die hard guys but they too fell to mother nature. Good times for sure!! and thanks for advice on brewery as I will call them and ask business hours.

Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Brewery says open 7 days a week 930am to 5pm. So guys how about Cabin ride Saturday morning and those who want can go to Brewery afterwards for lunch as they have a restaurant according to website.

Member #
    Liked
    952 times
    Only for a day?? J/K Noel, it will be a blast and you can lead us to cool spots also. MCR/CRAWLR ride there a bunch and take us around also with killer night rides. We will be going to the Cabin on Satruday to put up ZMAN's plaque and picture as we never made it last year to the fun storm that hit up in the mountain. It was hilarious as about 15 rigs decided to go up, 1/4 way up it starts raining so I tell everyone who ever wants to turn around w me can. A few did but everyone else kept going determined to put up the plaque. We waited at the bottom of mountain as it was not raining and sure enough more groups came down follow by the die hard guys but they too fell to mother nature. Good times for sure!! and thanks for advice on brewery as I will call them and ask business hours.
    Cabin ride is a fun. I would be up for that.

What dates are you guys going? I saw two different weekends mentioned but no date set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Sorry sir my bad, Date set is April 12-14. Some gents will be there Thursday sometime.
    sand shark likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    2912 times
    How far away is the brewery from Dove Springs? I think doing the brewery AND the Cabin in one day would keep us away from Mad Max for too long. Don't want to come back to disaster in the MH.

Farts are just ghosts of the things we eat!

September 2014 Wildcat of the Month (Pity Vote)

Founder and President of OFRC
    (Old Farts Riding Club)

Member #
    Liked
    952 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SandSissy View Post
    How far away is the brewery from Dove Springs? I think doing the brewery AND the Cabin in one day would keep us away from Mad Max for too long. Don't want to come back to disaster in the MH.
    It is at least 30 miles one way. The cabin ride alone could take awhile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    We'll be there .... most likely on Wed or Thur. So.... It Would be nice ifin we had a sudoe location picked out before then. Look forward to seeing everyone again.
    Jello
    Some will get it & some won't​!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links