Trail suspension upgrade
    Member #

Trail suspension upgrade

i am having a heck of a time keeping my wifes 2014 trail on the trail. this summer it seems the suspension parts have been breaking. i have put the bigger wheel studs on after they kept breaking. now they dont break, but the tie rod ends and the rear a-arms have broken. is there any a-arm upgrades that wont make it over 50" wide? i ride a dirt bike and she drives this. i love it that she can keep up, and i dont want her to slow down. i just need a stronger suspension for piece of mind. thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Try super atv. Not sure if they have a non long travel kit for the trail, but the set i put on my sport are definitely better built than stock.
    16' Wildcat Sport Limited, Metallic Black/Cat Racing Green
    Our AC family: 03' 400 Cat Green, 04' 650v2 Cat Green, 04' 500 Cat Green, 12' 700 EFI SE Black/Gray, 14' 1000xt Black/Cat Green, 16' Wildcat Trail XT

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Did your upper or lower rears break? Make sure all your suspension bolts are tight before every ride. I blue locktite all of mine. Loose bolts will destroy the suspension.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    does the long travel kit make it wider than 50"? we still need to get thru the trail gates.

Sponsored Links