• 2 Post By Hollywood
  • 2 Post By Jbl
  • 1 Post By natantheone

Thread: Head on with dirt bike

Member #
    Liked
    117 times

Head on with dirt bike

Another eventful ride at GSL Ranch here in TEXAS. Thank God no one got hurt and I only bent a tie rod and a rim. The Dirt biker didn't get hurt beside his little feelings!!! Let me know what yall think and there plenty more on my yourtube channel. Thanks for watching.

ASHMAN, blast and de3 like this.
    2014 X, Red, half windshield, wet sounds sound bar, 10in rigid light bar, D2 rigid lights, custom fire extinguisher mount, , custom roof, Dalton clutch kit, highlifter rear radius rods, K&N air filter, several super cool stickers, and more to come.
    ***************************BE SURE TO CHECK ME OUT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9...lys_DSR6D0F5tw**********************

Member #
    Liked
    3022 times
    Speed Bump!
    2012 Black Cat / 2013 Red Ltd. - Same mods on both machines

4 Channel Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons (Post 27)

Dual Bats w / Smart Relay, Custom Bumpers w/ Warn RT40 winch /RR 660 Intercom / Yaesu 75W Radio/ Steering Mod / Cat Eyes
    Lowrance Elite 7m Chart-Plotter Mtd In Dash / Gauge Mtd On Steering Column / Pro Armor Doors / 12 MM Studs / 3" 5 Pts

The Shiny Keg Plazma Kutter

Went To Market: 2011 CowMander

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8995 times
    You and I have very different opinions on "head on". That's more like "guy can't ride a dirt bike".
    MCR500 and mtgott like this.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    I said no one got hurt, I also like your title.
    2014 X, Red, half windshield, wet sounds sound bar, 10in rigid light bar, D2 rigid lights, custom fire extinguisher mount, , custom roof, Dalton clutch kit, highlifter rear radius rods, K&N air filter, several super cool stickers, and more to come.
    ***************************BE SURE TO CHECK ME OUT ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9...lys_DSR6D0F5tw**********************

Member #
    Liked
    321 times
    I notice you haul ass through the shade and back out into the open. We almost never ride around trees so we are much slower reading terrain with mixed shade. Can you guys with shady trails actually read the terrain or do you just commit to the unknown?
    ASHMAN's Youtube page, Mildcat Album
    I fix Ang's: 2014 Mildcat X, ADS racing clicker/bypass coilovers front and rear, Twisted Stitch APEX seats, Home built cage, 30in tensor or 26in skat 7 paddle

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHMAN View Post
    I notice you haul ass through the shade and back out into the open. We almost never ride around trees so we are much slower reading terrain with mixed shade. Can you guys with shady trails actually read the terrain or do you just commit to the unknown?
    I have rode this trail several times so I am pretty familiar with it. I always scared I will get into a worse accident then the one in the video. I usually take is slow a time or two until I get to know it. Also, I always try and look past the turn if at all possible.

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    633 times
    Quote Originally Posted by natantheone View Post
    I have rode this trail several times so I am pretty familiar with it. I always scared I will get into a worse accident then the one in the video. I usually take is slow a time or two until I get to know it. Also, I always try and look past the turn if at all possible.
    You say you are scared you'd get into a worse accident?? Your on Youtube a lot so search sxs roll overs.... Better get you harness's asap, just sayin.
    Hollywood and de3 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    117 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    You say you are scared you'd get into a worse accident?? Your on Youtube a lot so search sxs roll overs.... Better get you harness's asap, just sayin.
    There on the way boss man, 3x3 pro armor. I can't wait to see how they feel. And yes, I always watch utv roll overs on youtube. Hopefully Im never on there.
    de3 likes this.

Sponsored Links