Sold the Wildcat X
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mbrandt1402

Thread: Sold the Wildcat X

Member #
    Liked
    28 times

Sold the Wildcat X

Gonna miss this cat. Only issues I had were bending aluminum tie rods and failure of cheesy gold body balljoint and an EPI tie rod end. American Star 4130 parts and tie rods doing great. Got a good deal on friends rzr xp and cat is staying within riding crew friends. Hope I was of some help on parts used and ways of fixing and/or trying to improve some issues out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Member #
    Liked
    523 times
    Good luck with the Kindling, oops, I mean Rzr, and one last "Thanks" for your contributions.
    mtgott and izom like this.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrandt1402 View Post
    Good luck with the Kindling, oops, I mean Rzr, and one last "Thanks" for your contributions.
    Polaris issues ... hope they are few. Lol.

Sponsored Links