Wildcat Forum banner

New build is complete!

5K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  MLS Powersports 
#1 ·
Well it's complete for now anyways. FINALLY got everything powder coated and put back together. Here's a list of mods so far...

Reinforced the stock roll cage
Relocated stock radiator (all stock parts except 2 hoses I bought from O'Reily's and nice overflow tank)
Shock Therapy Stage 2 springs and internal shock work
Star Light Bar with brake lights, chase lights and back up light
Speed SXS front and rear bumpers---removed plastic end caps and welded closed
Tusk skid plate
Seizmik mirrors
Textron Roof
Crow Harnesses
STI HD9 Beadlocks 5+2 offset
28x10x15 Tusk Warthogs

I think that's everything so far. I'm heading out Sunday to put some miles on this beast and break it in. I can't wait!! I plan on getting full exhaust, tune, clutching etc... but don't know what I want yet. Been waiting to see who all comes out with what before I decide which route to go.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice!

#10 ·
Weight was a factor as well as wheel speed. This combo only weighed a half pound more than the stock setup. I plan on racing it in the TORN Series here in Texas and most of those guys are running a smaller tire. I'm new to this whole racing thing so maybe it's the wrong call. Time will tell. I got the tires so damn cheap that I figured why not!!!

#8 ·
Great build! Nice color combo too.

Reactions: TEXASWILDCATXX
#14 ·
I've always wondered what the XX would look like with the rear plastics removed. Looks a lot better in my opinion. Good looking machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.