Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Finally picked up my XX

Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Finally picked up my XX

0 miles on the odometer when I got it.

Blasted around, break in. Couple heat cycles and some fun sliding around. Pulled into shop and pulled some graphics off.

Jim45498, DeanTeck and KyCatHead like this.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Congrats on your new ride!

Member #
    Liked
    475 times
    welcome to the forum ,and congrats on the new ride

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8841 times
    Welcome novaman64, congrats! Love white plastic. Hopefully you'll be looking into harnesses.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4055 times
    welcome to the forum novaman64...clean lookin' machine...have fun and be safe out there...heed hollywood's advice as ca ca happens...
    October 2018 WOTM Textron Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Textron: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Bed Storage Net; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield; Replacement Tie Downs--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    Spring Brake Thingy--

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    732 times
    Great looking ride love the white, enjoy
    August 2018 Wildcat Of The Month

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Congrats and welcome! I also removed a bunch of the graphics on my gray one. Too flashy for me... Heading to Moab in 10 days to see how this machine does.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Finally picked up my XX

Went out for a break in and shake down. Did 50 miles, put about 4 heat cycles on it.

Was in a sea of RZR's. But did good, until the end when the speed sensor took a crap, speedo would go from zero to 75 and cause the governor to kick in, kept freaking out and throwing a P0500 error, gonna have to bring it in for warranty.

5pt harnesses, roof (need to figure out which one) are very first on the list. Then radios, ipad (lead nav), fire extinguishers.

Last edited by novaman64; 02-23-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    218 times
    Congrats on the new machine. Hoping to pick one up this week.
    2018 Wildcat XX green/black

32" ITP Cryptids
    Warn VRX 45-S winch
    HMF Titan QS Blackout exhaust
    Custom roof
    Speedwerx steering bushing
    Custom winch mount
    Speedwerx alternator delete kit
    Custom tow ring
    Suspension lifted 4"
    Venom secondary spring

Member #
    Liked
    218 times
    What's the easiest way to remove the stickers from the plastics? Heat gun?
    2018 Wildcat XX green/black

32" ITP Cryptids
    Warn VRX 45-S winch
    HMF Titan QS Blackout exhaust
    Custom roof
    Speedwerx steering bushing
    Custom winch mount
    Speedwerx alternator delete kit
    Custom tow ring
    Suspension lifted 4"
    Venom secondary spring

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4055 times
    Quote Originally Posted by drpalo View Post
    What's the easiest way to remove the stickers from the plastics? Heat gun?
    wife's hair blower does the trick for me...start at a corner, after initial heating of that area and then slowly pull while keeping the heat going...
    Bamacat 12 and drpalo like this.
    October 2018 WOTM Textron Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Textron: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Bed Storage Net; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield; Replacement Tie Downs--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Liked
    295 times
    They pulled right off mine without heat...But then I'm not in the frozen tundra like Dean...LOL.

Congrats on the new ride Novaman.

I know your intentions to race in a stock class with it...keep us posted on the build and first race.
    Sucks about the ECU problem...doesn't sound too difficult to fix though. Get all the gremlins done now..then walk away from those stock XP's.
    DeanTeck and Bamacat 12 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Just an FYI I was told that Score is getting rid of the Sportsman UTV class, and replacing it with a Pro “Stock Production” class. The goal is to reduce costs substantially, and to really show the performance of these stock machines.

Wyane Matlock who is a Baja Legend and multiple Score Champion on quads & UTV’s, was/is advising Score on this class. Wyane is currently a Facotry RZR driver in the Turbo Production class. Thing about it, is there is not as much “Production” left in the class.

This new class will allow for items like factory fuel tanks, factory suspension, working doors with secondary latches. From what it sounds like only Safety items like cages, seatbelts, window nets etc.. would be required.

I think this class would be s great class for the WildcatXX to shine in.
    Total Loss and novaman64 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    295 times
    RALLY SPORTSMANUTV
    The
    RallySportsmanUTV can only race at 3of the BITD races.Parker 250,UTV World Championships, and Laughlin Desert Classic. The Rally Sportsman class is designed for racers to participate in BITDwithout building a full race UTV. NOTE:This is not a separate Sportsman class.The Rally Sportsman UTV class vehicles are built using production Turbo or NA UTV’s, manufactured by registered companies, i.e. Polaris, Can-Am, Artic Cat,Yamaha,that issuesVin #’s.Companies must produce a minimum number of 1000 units of that exact model and configuration prior to being allowed to participate in this class, at any Best In the Desert Sanctioned Event.Please call Cory Sappington 602-769-6164 with questions.This class is a stock production class and all components must remain stock except for those modifications permitted herein. All stock manufacturer delivered components on the vehicle must be retained unless specifically allowed to be removed and documented herein.Manufacturer’s body, engine, transmission, drive train, chassis combination and seat configuration mustbe retained.6 Point Aftermarket Roll-Cage. (No stock roll cages allowed)Polaris RS1 exemptAftermarket suspension allowed but must utilize factory pivot points.Maximum tire size is 32x10.5x15. Tire must have manufacture size on tire and say 32”. No multiple tires per corner permittedFront and rear bumpers are requiredSide Panels / Doors Required (Doorsmust be secured to prevent from popping open)Window Nets Requiredand Roof Panel RequiredOne 2.5lb Fire Extinguisher Mounted On UTV w/ Quick Release.5-Point Seat Belts Required 2” or 3” Wide Belts OK, 3” PreferredOnePiece Fire-Suit Required SFI.A5

Helmet w/ DOT or Snell Decal. Eye Protection Must Be Shatter Resistant.Gloves and Neck Brace Are Required. Numbers On Both Sides Of Vehicle. Minimum 8” Tall Numbers, Yellow Background w/ Black Numbers (Refer To BITD Entry Form For # Assignment) Background w/ Black Numbers (Refer To BITD Entry Form For # Assignment)Two 10lbs or one 20lbs Fire Extinguisher In Your Pit. Must Be Near Vehicle During Fueling.Fuel Mat Required when fueling at a Pit Stop.OEM stock fuel tanks or fuel cells are allowed.KC HiLitesspec blue strobe light Rear facing, is required and must be wired to the key switch. This light must be mounted as high up on the cage as possible. You must purchase this light directly from KC HiLites. Call 928-635-2607 to buy this light

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I love the white. my favorite UTV on the market right now!!
    KyCatHead likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links