New XTR1000 - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: New XTR1000

Member #
    Liked
    948 times
    They can call it anything they want, I don't care. I think it's a great handling machine with a really powerful Yammy motor.
    Texicali2.0, izom and Bamacat 12 like this.

Jbl
    Member #
    Liked
    618 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrandt1402 View Post
    Does anyone else think the red on black is better looking than any of the XX combos, past or present?

I like the color combo but would go buy it tomorrow if it had a turbo. Still same underpowered SXS for my needs.

Member #
    Liked
    3290 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbl View Post
    I like the color combo but would go buy it tomorrow if it had a turbo. Still same underpowered SXS for my needs.
    Man Joey, I hope they come out with that soon so you can, as Hollywood says, blow that lock off your wallet.
    Hollywood likes this.
    September 2017 Wildcat of the Month

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    952 times
    Quote Originally Posted by missiondude View Post
    Man Joey, I hope they come out with that soon so you can, as Hollywood says, blow that lock off your wallet.
    There is a better chance you will see a turbo Honda Talon and a 4 seat Talon before Textron gets off their ass and releases anything.

Frozen syrup moves faster then Textron and the sport SXS division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hollywood, Jbl and NOTAFAN like this.

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    That’s what happens when you buy an off-road manufacturing company and then turn the management over to a golf cart company.

Member #
    Liked
    227 times
    So change the name & the price drops $4,000.
    2018 Wildcat XX green/black

32" ITP Cryptids
    Warn VRX 45-S winch
    HMF Titan QS Blackout exhaust
    Custom roof
    Speedwerx steering bushing
    Custom winch mount
    Speedwerx alternator delete kit
    Custom tow ring
    Suspension lifted 4"
    Venom secondary spring

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8907 times
    Quote Originally Posted by missiondude View Post
    Joey is buying a new SXS, next season!

(INSERT WHATEVER YEAR YOU FEEL LIKE, FOR NEXT SEASON!)
    missiondude, sand shark and Jbl like this.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    457 times
    Re: Tracker should only be on boats:

Just be glad it is an XTR1000 and not a "Tonto".
    Last edited by mbrandt1402; 03-11-2019 at 10:50 AM.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Wowow. Textron really wants to screw their dealers.
    Jesse L likes this.

cnj
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
    Wowow. Textron really wants to screw their dealers.
    Whether intended or not, this will do it! Who would go to an AC dealer and sit through hard negotiations to get ~$2K knocked off a XX, when you can go to BP or Cabelas and get a no-haggle price that is $4K off? Not me. There must be something else going on behind the scenes.
    Black Cat and Texicali2.0 like this.
    2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport SE
    2015 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Utube Vid which gives some insight into the Tracker/Textron alignment partnership.

lovedirt, Jim45498 and NOTAFAN like this.

Member #
    Liked
    2960 times
    Quote Originally Posted by drpalo View Post
    So change the name & the price drops $4,000.
    Has a XX owner went to the site and compared the machines features? I see XTR1000 options listed but do not know if they are standard on a XX??
    2012 Black Cat / 2013 Red Ltd. - Same mods on both machines

4 Channel Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons (Post 27)

Dual Bats w / Smart Relay, Custom Bumpers w/ Warn RT40 winch /RR 660 Intercom / Yaesu 75W Radio/ Steering Mod / Cat Eyes
    Lowrance Elite 7m Chart-Plotter Mtd In Dash / Gauge Mtd On Steering Column / Pro Armor Doors / 12 MM Studs / 3" 5 Pts

The Shiny Keg Plazma Kutter

Went To Market: 2011 CowMander

Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    If the XTR 1000 tracker is real what is posted on that website is a wildcat XX By the description.

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Everybody!!! It’s not confusing like the guy in the video thinks it is. All Tracker branded UTV’s are Textron Arctic Cats. They come off the same production line as the Arctic Cat vehicles, including the XX. Everything is the same. Even the 2019 XX black color! Don’t look to hard to find something different. Besides some decal graphics they are the same vehicles.

There is no conspiracy or secret behind the whole deal. Bass Pro had a full press release about it.

Fact is Bass Pro has been an Arctic Cat Dealer for years. They carried limited styles of ATV’s and even a few UTV’s. So it’s not liked this is a new relationship with the two companies. What is different is that Bass Pro wants to brand the vehicles under their new brand.

So you might want to know how is this good for Arctic Cat? Especially with Bass Pro offering a no haggle price and longer warranty? Well we don’t know what Arctic Cat will do with their MSRP? Maybe they lower it? Maybe not? Really MSRP can be anything you want it to be. Dealers will adjust to a competitive price to sell machines. They can sell for the same or less then Bass Pro if they chose. I don’t know anyone who bought at MSRP. A few have said they paid less then Bass Pros price. The fact is Bass Pro is committed to buying machines from Arctic Cat. That’s a huge PO for Arctic Cat! This means Arctic Cat will be increasing production. Because Bass Pro is committed to buying a spacific amount of UTV’s, they are getting better pricing, which they are then able to pass on to the consumer. And really I think Bass Pro’s Pricing is more in-line where a N/A UTV pricing should be.

How many buy at Costco? I bought a new TV over the holidays. It’s the same spec LG TV that was for sale at Best Buy. Their sale price was $80 more then Costco. Plus Costco gives you a 2 year warranty vs Best Buy 1 year manufacture warranty. Then Costco had a deal for $1 you got a 3 more year Square Trade extended warranty. You might wonder how they can do it? It’s called contracts and volume pricing. Costco sells volume and demands better pricing. LG knows this and wants to be in Costco. Just like Arctic Cat wants to be in Bass Pro.

Another example is Best Buy’s Insignia brand TV’s. They don’t really build TV’s. Best Buy gets bids and the best deal they get is who they contact with to build their house brand TV’s that year. Two years ago I put two Insignia TV’s in my RV. They were actually made by Toshiba or Panasonic?? Yet they were cheaper then the brand name, and had all the same features.

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Unfortunately the used wildcat value will also drop more . Anyone trade in or attempt to trade in a older wildcat," forget about it". Loosing a dealer that you like, is a deal breaker for me. I usually don't buy from a business, that sells boats, RVs,trailers, watercraft and a long list of products. What super mechanic does it all?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links