Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 84 mph...

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    128 times
    There is a good reason they are limiting the cc to 1000 they know that they need to limit how much horsepower they can get out of these machines and I’ll guarantee you the manufacturers are looking at insurance liability and they have about reached the peak. I had my machine up to 70 miles an hour one time on the flats at the dunes on the Oregon coast and all I could imagine was if some suspension parts broke I would be screwed. I have seen several videos of brand new Polaris razors that newbies took out and rolled and those machines were destroyed. I hope the manufacturers that are putting out these new 200 hp machines upgrade their suspension components.
    izom and NDHotbodies like this.

Member #
    Liked
    344 times
    Quote Originally Posted by lovedirt View Post
    There is a good reason they are limiting the cc to 1000 they know that they need to limit how much horsepower they can get out of these machines and I’ll guarantee you the manufacturers are looking at insurance liability and they have about reached the peak. I had my machine up to 70 miles an hour one time on the flats at the dunes on the Oregon coast and all I could imagine was if some suspension parts broke I would be screwed. I have seen several videos of brand new Polaris razors that newbies took out and rolled and those machines were destroyed. I hope the manufacturers that are putting out these new 200 hp machines upgrade their suspension components.
    And cages, and harnesses, and nets , and...brains...
    lovedirt, izom and NDHotbodies like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links