SpeedSxS Exhaust
    Member #
    Liked
    49 times

SpeedSxS Exhaust

So hadn't really seen or heard much about the SpeedSxS exhaust, ended up picking one up about a month ago, finally just got around to installing it. Definitely loud, but being as I pretty much am always wearing a helmet (CA law, or when Im running wide open in the NV dez I always have a helmet on) not to bad. Gets rid of that annoying tinny rattle off idle. Sounds super raspy and angry. Can tell Robby Gordon had a hand in designing it, just like his TT, its loud and will make a statement when running wide open through the dez. Haven't flashed the ECU yet, but feel like it has significantly more on the mid range and a bit more up top.

Member #
    Liked
    771 times
    Thanks for doing the before and after in the same environment. Nobody ever does that and it's really hard to tell what it really sounds like. That is a huge difference.

Way too loud for some of the trails we do but it will be sweet running wide open in the desert.
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Got a RZR XPT..hauls ass, rides great, handles terrible, sucks in the whoops

Now....Speed XX #32

Member #
    Liked
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWLR View Post
    Thanks for doing the before and after in the same environment. Nobody ever does that and it's really hard to tell what it really sounds like. That is a huge difference.

Way too loud for some of the trails we do but it will be sweet running wide open in the desert.
    Def way too loud for trails. But out in the wide open should be perfect.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    973 times
    I put mine on this last week also, like you said, mid range and top showed good improvement. sounds great and mean,but, too loud for the trails I ride on.so,am looking to sell it.if not, Ill put it on the shelf for now and use it for my Hell raiser rig build this winter.
    18 XX Ltd Mystery Machine..
    18 XX green black
    14 120 zr
    12 M8 153

Sponsored Links