KFI Winch Mount

Thread: KFI Winch Mount

Member #
    Liked
    19 times

KFI Winch Mount

Now that the X has sold Iíll be taking delivery on a new XX or XTR as soon as I can get a the deal finalized.
    The first mod will be harnesses of course, but next will be a winch. Only needed it once on the X and that was to pull it onto the trailer after blowing the primary clutch. But then again itís like carrying a fire extinguish youíll only need it when you need it (hopefully never) and without it it could be catastrophic. So onto my question, anyone using this KFI Mount? Itís a lot less money than the AC Mount and about 1/2 the d&p unit. It mounts in front of the radiator like the d&p so also wondering about cooling issues?

Thanks

Member #
    Liked
    953 times
    I use the KFI bumper and mount...works great on my XX

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4141 times
    have the kfi rear 2" trailer receiver...well built, price was right...mostly used for a rear tie down point when used with a tow strap loop...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I have the "Underhood" winch mount with the Viper Elite 6000lb. winch. The underhood winch mount tucks behind the front grill and is way "cleaner" looking compared to anything out there. Helps keep the winch alot cleaner then letting it hang out in the front of the SXS in the elements. It doesn't interfere with cooling or anything like that.

If you send a text to
    Peter Motoalliance on Facebook he can hook you up. My winch mount came free with my Viper 6000lb. winch.

Last edited by Winch_Warrior; 10-20-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Sponsored Links