• 1 Post By DGruper

Thread: 2020 arctic cat wildcat XX

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    137 times

2020 arctic cat wildcat XX

I just saw where The dealer I purchased my wildcat XX from has new 2020 in stock with a list price of just over $19,000 and change was happy to see that he is still in Arctic cat dealer.
    izom likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Dove headfirst into UTV ownership yesterday and purchased the 2020 XX in Blk/Grn. They haven’t even started the dealer prep stuff yet and I burned through my build list on EBay, PRP, and PCI in two hours. FedEx and UPS will be wearing out my street with all the deliveries coming. This is my first UTV and is the result of three years’ worth of comparisons, test drives/rides, forum lurking, and aftermarket goodies window shopping.
    My XX came with the Enforcer package already installed (front/rear bumpers and side rock guards).
    Looking forward to many days and miles of exploring the AZ deserts !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    389 times
    Congrats on the new rig DGruper.
    Let the mods begin.

Since this is your first UTV- start slowly..these things move quickly and get you into trouble pretty fast. Seen many a first time user wad their stuff up.
    When I sold my Rzr to a single mom with 2 kids- I made the kids promise me- NO DONUTS ! And strap in. Hollywood will tell you to get harnesses first thing...I agree with Hollywood...
    Last edited by Total Loss; 11-07-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    Hollywood likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9007 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DGruper View Post
    Dove headfirst into UTV ownership yesterday and purchased the 2020 XX in Blk/Grn. They haven’t even started the dealer prep stuff yet and I burned through my build list on EBay, PRP, and PCI in two hours. FedEx and UPS will be wearing out my street with all the deliveries coming. This is my first UTV and is the result of three years’ worth of comparisons, test drives/rides, forum lurking, and aftermarket goodies window shopping.
    My XX came with the Enforcer package already installed (front/rear bumpers and side rock guards).
    Looking forward to many days and miles of exploring the AZ deserts !

Welcome DGruper, congrats. Yep, I always recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first and fluff later.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Congratulations on your new machine I really like that new color combination I hope you have many many miles of trouble free ride

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Welcome DGruper, congrats. Yep, I always recommend harnesses to all members. Safety first and fluff later.
    Harnesses, helmets, air pumper, fire extinguisher, first aid, and “ I got stuck” kits on the way!

Hollywood likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    105 times
    Congrats! Looks sharp. I remember when mine was spotless and scratch free lol.
    2018 Wildcat XX
    Alba tune, Alba header, Speed steering rack gusset kit, Speed secondary bolt lock, Shock Therapy revalve and springs, MBRP sport muffler, SSI helix and secondary spring., Sandcraft limit straps on rear. SSV stage 2 stereo, Arctic Cat roof, PRP harnesses, Dragonfire steering wheel, rear diff bump pad, alternator delete, Speedwerx steering rack bushing, Speedwerx 47g clutch arms.

Member #
    Liked
    252 times
    Welcome to the club!
    2018 Wildcat XX green/black

32" ITP Cryptids
    Warn VRX 45-S winch
    HMF Titan QS Blackout exhaust
    Custom roof
    Speedwerx steering bushing
    Custom winch mount
    Speedwerx alternator delete kit
    Custom tow ring
    Suspension lifted 4"
    Venom secondary spring
    Assault Industries tie rods

Member #
    Liked
    565 times
    Welcome to the forum!

I like the look of your new ride - the enforcer package adds a "serious" note to it. Well done.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Congrats, I recently took delivery on a new 18XX myself and happy with my decision. I recommend a spare tire, you can pick up a stock take off form D&P or MLS. It fits nice and neat in the bed and the Arctic Cat Mount is pretty slick in that it doubles as a lug wrench. A lot better than the Mount I had on my X, since it doesn’t block your rear view and it (the mount) doesn’t add much weight.
    I also carry the Tusk scissor jack that mounts to the roll bar and in addition to that I carry a puncture plug kit with co2 cartridges.
    Just like the fire extinguisher, it’s something I hope to never have to use. Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Sponsored Links