Looking for AZ XX owners.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Looking for AZ XX owners.

Member #
    Liked
    70 times

Looking for AZ XX owners.

Long story short but I'm pretty sure my xx is going to be totaled the insurance will not pay me for my accessories seats and harnesses and roof but they said I can take them out. If I put factory seat back in which I don't have so I'm trying to see if somebody wants to swap + cash or sell their factory seats they took out to me. Are PRP seats and harnesses.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9007 times
    If they are going to total it, and they told you to take off / out the stuff you have, why are you worrying about putting in stock seats?
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    They said I can take everything I want off of it but I can't leave it without seats etc. Figured I could get some of my money back and get someone a hell of a deal on nice seats and harnesses. And or a roof. Also I probably won't buy another XX. probably hold out for a bit. Robby's new sxs lineup sounds nice but a year wait with no promises. And or local support etc. Some iffy.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9007 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jetursi View Post
    They said I can take everything I want off of it but I can't leave it without seats etc. Figured I could get some of my money back and get someone a hell of a deal on nice seats and harnesses. And or a roof. Also I probably won't buy another XX. probably hold out for a bit. Robby's new sxs lineup sounds nice but a year wait with no promises. And or local support etc. Some iffy.

Oh OK. Not sure why they need seats if they are totaling it? Check Craigslist, Race Dezert , even junkyards. Possible to pick up cheap seats.
    CATILLAC likes this.
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Ya I don't get it either it's just going to sit in a junk yard. Plus I mean I did pay for them can do the are technically mine. Hoping I can find somebody on here that wants some seats I'd let him go for good price

Member #
    Are the seats and harnesses the only thing you're recovering from it?
    2019 Wildcat XX LTD

Speed WildCat XX Roof
    Speed 50" Radius Light Bar
    PRP 4-pt Harness

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Ya I don't get it either it's just going to sit in a junk yard. Plus I mean I did pay for them can do the are technically mine. Hoping I can find somebody on here that wants some seats I'd let him go for good price

Where are you located? Any photos? What were you hoping to get for them?

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    I'm in Tucson but I do travel to PHX every now and then. Also only this still in good shape would be the roof. It's the Textron aluminum roof. I'm I work right now but I'll dig through my phone I should have some pictures of the seats PRP GT3 seats that are gray and green with green harnesses. I posted some pictures before on the form of my car I'll see if I can find those pictures that show the seats and harnesses.

And as far as what I'm asking I'm not sure yet I have to try to figure out if I need to get stock seats in first.

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Best pic I can find right now. Sorry

Member #
    Liked
    389 times
    How did you total it? (I am curious because...well...my screen name and all)
    No rollover or the roof would be no good my detective skills tell me.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4136 times
    if we were back at our colorado home i have both the oem seats and seat belts in the shed there...all are brand new...have the same rig as yours...we won't be back though till may/june of next year...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Full Windshield; Rear Window; Spare Tire Carrier; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Cargo Box--
    KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    A semi drift into my lane on my way back from hunting on the freeway and I ended up going of the freeway and during it all my front strap broke or popped off. Luckily the back of the trailer has big ramps the fold up so it didnt go flying off the back but I had a safety strap on the front and it ripped the front end off and then somehow it ripped off the rear control arm and damage on most plastics, and compressed the frame in the middle. I'm pretty sure it just slingshot it back and forth from the front to the back of my trailer. It doesn't look bad until you look up close. And I think it also messed up the trans somehow cause it doesn't want to move.

Member #
    Liked
    389 times
    A semi drift into my lane on my way back from hunting on the freeway and I ended up going of the freeway and during it all my front strap broke or popped off. Luckily the back of the trailer has big ramps the fold up so it didnt go flying off the back but I had a safety strap on the front and it ripped the front end off and then somehow it ripped off the rear control arm and damage on most plastics, and compressed the frame in the middle. I'm pretty sure it just slingshot it back and forth from the front to the back of my trailer. It doesn't look bad until you look up close. And I think it also messed up the trans somehow cause it doesn't want to move.

Wow !
    Glad your ok. Hows the tow rig?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I have pair you can have in so cal

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    My truck looks fine but drives really bad. I think I bent my front axle. And probably my steering. So cal huh that's a little drive for me but if I'm out there I can hit you up.

Has anyone dealt with insurance and accessories? Any advice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links