Baja 1k - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Baja 1k

Member #
    Liked
    670 times

77 Robby Gordon, 50, Charlotte, N.C./Damen Jefferies, Apple Valley, Calif., Chevy Silverado (Custom)

2907 John Peterson/ Todd Romano, 49, Park City, Utah/Carl Fitts/Robert Vanella, 24, Indianapolis, Ind./Ty Spooner, 42, Great Barrington, Mass./John Peterson/Barry Jones/Bruce Hendel, Textron Wildcat XX

1908 John Andrew Entwistle, 21, Austin, Texas/Daniel Matthews, 29, Round Rock, Texas/Andrew Entwistle, 60, Austin, Texas (New York)/Moses Smith, 43, Cresson, Texas, Textron XX

1927 Brendan Puderbach, 39, Bayville, N.Y./Charles Finelli, 55, Textron Wildcat XX
    1938 Kolton Hustead, 20, St. George, Uah/Josh Graf, 21, St. George, Utah, Textron Wildcat 1000

1977 Bryan Cyrus, 45, Sod, W. Va./David Grass, 45, Yawky, W. Va., Textron Wildcat XX

https://www.facebook.com/pg/speedsxs/posts/

-hope this year they will get some nice results...or nother finish at least...
    wildcat 1000 limited 2013,5

H1 650 TRV 2009

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times
    Quote Originally Posted by izom View Post
    77 Robby Gordon, 50, Charlotte, N.C./Damen Jefferies, Apple Valley, Calif., Chevy Silverado (Custom)

2907 John Peterson/ Todd Romano, 49, Park City, Utah/Carl Fitts/Robert Vanella, 24, Indianapolis, Ind./Ty Spooner, 42, Great Barrington, Mass./John Peterson/Barry Jones/Bruce Hendel, Textron Wildcat XX

1908 John Andrew Entwistle, 21, Austin, Texas/Daniel Matthews, 29, Round Rock, Texas/Andrew Entwistle, 60, Austin, Texas (New York)/Moses Smith, 43, Cresson, Texas, Textron XX

1927 Brendan Puderbach, 39, Bayville, N.Y./Charles Finelli, 55, Textron Wildcat XX
    1938 Kolton Hustead, 20, St. George, Uah/Josh Graf, 21, St. George, Utah, Textron Wildcat 1000

1977 Bryan Cyrus, 45, Sod, W. Va./David Grass, 45, Yawky, W. Va., Textron Wildcat XX

https://www.facebook.com/pg/speedsxs/posts/

-hope this year they will get some nice results...or nother finish at least...
    Hustead would be my bet to finish. He has been racing BITD and getting good results. Plus he is teamed up with Ray Bulloch. Those two know how to make a car survive.
    izom likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sand shark View Post
    Hustead would be my bet to finish. He has been racing BITD and getting good results. Plus he is teamed up with Ray Bulloch. Those two know how to make a car survive.

Baja knowledge is what is going to trump all this weekend, and I don't believe Bulloch has much of it. But with that said, Hustead & Bulloch are our best bet at a XX being on the Podium. They need to be patient.
    izom likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Built4Baja View Post
    Baja knowledge is what is going to trump all this weekend, and I don't believe Bulloch has much of it. But with that said, Hustead & Bulloch are our best bet at a XX being on the Podium. They need to be patient.
    I think the rain has changed things down there. Looks like a muddy mess on the Ensenada side.

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    UTV's are gonna shine. 4wd !
    Watch the class 10's whine again...lol
    novaman64 and izom like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Loss View Post
    UTV's are gonna shine. 4wd !
    Watch the class 10's whine again...lol
    They all get to wait another day for the race.

I think your correct the UTVs will shine this race. I imagine Rhys Millen in his Awd class 1 is going to do well as will all the Awd trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    novaman64 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sand shark View Post
    They all get to wait another day for the race.

I think your correct the UTVs will shine this race. I imagine Rhys Millen in his Awd class 1 is going to do well as will all the Awd trucks.

Definitely watching that Millen car...looks great on paper. I wonder if that new Volkswagen is the same car skinned with a body.
    sand shark likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times
    Definitely watching that Millen car...looks great on paper. I wonder if that new Volkswagen is the same car skinned with a body.
    I think the VW is a different set up. That VW looks pretty sweet. Nice to see more automanufactures gettin involved again in Baja. I wonder if more will join the mix with VW, Honda and Ford.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Still very early in the race, not sure what overall time is, but Kolton/Bulloch didnt start first, but hes running in the front right now...

Sounds like the game plan was to have Ray drive first hand the car off to Kolton at RM400, then Kolton hand off back to Ray at RM800 to take it home.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 3.29.31 PM.png
Views: 55
Size:  222.7 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-23 at 3.32.01 PM.png
Views: 48
Size:  936.4 KB
    Last edited by novaman64; 11-23-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    izom likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    I jinxed it. Stopped at RM 113, he posted out on social media asking if anyone had a steering rack for a XX.

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    Quote Originally Posted by novaman64 View Post
    I jinxed it. Stopped at RM 113, he posted out on social media asking if anyone had a steering rack for a XX.

Sometimes it's better to break the mounts or the tie rods...everyone beefs the crap out of the mounts and tie rods but not the rack. Especially running 32 or 33's.
    This race is tuff to chase with parts because if you send one truck to the SF side- it can take MANY hours to chase parts back to the Pacific side- nearly impossible. (especially with the road construction on the 1.)
    Unless you are BIG budget with all spares on both sides.
    izom likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    Entwistle is rolling good it appears.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Sometimes it's better to break the mounts or the tie rods...everyone beefs the crap out of the mounts and tie rods but not the rack. Especially running 32 or 33's.
    This race is tuff to chase with parts because if you send one truck to the SF side- it can take MANY hours to chase parts back to the Pacific side- nearly impossible. (especially with the road construction on the 1.)
    Helicopter.

Member #
    Liked
    1001 times
    Still have a few Speedcats on the course. They should finish.

Lambert - Cognito won the Turbo class

Kristen Matlock destroyed the n/a class

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Ouch, this is brutal. Specially with what Speed is charging for these racks...

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 9.13.06 PM.png
Views: 39
Size:  1.25 MB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 9.16.43 PM.png
Views: 36
Size:  52.9 KB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links