What is your favorite thing about your XX?
Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By Racko
  • 3 Post By DGruper
  • 3 Post By drpalo
  • 1 Post By Total Loss
  • 2 Post By DuneTrack-N
  • 1 Post By lonniewrights
  • 1 Post By Lowflyer
  • 1 Post By Hendo67
  • 2 Post By wayfer
  • 1 Post By High_Side

Thread: What is your favorite thing about your XX?

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I didn’t see a thread like this so I was really curious to see what others had to say about their XX.

My favorite thing about mine is the way it handles the whoops. Every time I get to blast through some whoops it just makes me want to turn around and do it again. I also really enjoy the fact that it’s a bit of a outcast.
    Last edited by Racko; 11-26-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    Texicali2.0 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Racko View Post
    I didnít see a thread like this so I was really curious to see what others had to say to say about their XX.

My favorite thing about mine is the way it handles the whoops. Every time I get to blast through some whoops it just makes me want to turn around and do it again. I also really enjoy the fact that itís a bit of a outcast.
    Outcast? I prefer individualism. Perfect example- yesterday we took the inaugural ride up in our new XX to Oatman. Both sides of the street were packed with parked RZRís and CanAmís and lots of people....we rolled in nice and slow like a boss and found a spot to park. We werenít out of the XX and we were being asked if this is the new one. Yup, sure is!
    We walked up and down the street, not one other XX up there. When we left, we got a few thumbs up and that lets you know, you did the right thing by being different and buying one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    261 times
    I like how well it's built. The suspension. The fact that it's different from everything else out there. The little things like being pre-wired for accessories, easy access to the engine, removable frame sections in case of damage, etc.
    wayfer, thunder45 and High_Side like this.
    2018 Wildcat XX green/black

32" ITP Cryptids
    Warn VRX 45-S winch
    HMF Titan QS Blackout exhaust
    Custom roof
    Speedwerx steering bushing
    Custom winch mount
    Speedwerx alternator delete kit
    Custom tow ring
    Suspension lifted 4"
    Venom secondary spring
    Assault Industries tie rods

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    408 times
    Like Racko and DGruper said- A little "different" lets just say.

And the way it handles, steers and tracks through everything.

Mine looks great also I say- not sure about everyone elses...
    Texicali2.0 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    Racko agree suspension is 100% love being confident when the whoops come up and just smash.
    2nd is the outcoast/individualism. last ride we were at the husky memorial (between randsburg and calico) and each group came over and had to ask what is that, one of the bike riders from a far was talking to his buddies "hey isn't that the Robbie Gordon car?"
    Texicali2.0 and Lowflyer like this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    The way it drives, you never feel like you are going to lose control of the machine. I get lot's of thumbs up when ever I'm out on the trails.
    Texicali2.0 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    291 times
    Comfort, Ride, Handling, Ease of maintenance. I just can't understand why they aren't as popular as the others.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ditto to what everyone has said. The way it is built .(...No Ball Joints! )All double shear and the way it handles from the rocks to the sand it is solid. Okay being a outcast isn’t bad either
    Texicali2.0 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Here in Winston-Salem NC there are not any dealers, Kevin Powell keeps 2 or 3 on the lot but they are not really advertising them. I inquired about maybe starting up a dealership but got no reply.

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    I’d have to say the comfort of it. The large cab size and plush ride make a day of trail thrashing easy to handle. I also like the little things like the large- water resistant glove box, the huge-removable bed and the large tires on 15” wheels. Even here in MN, I’ve never seen another one on the trails- so it’s definitely rare.
    DeanTeck likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    128 times
    I didn’t want to buy the xx because of no after market support but I looked at everything else on the market and kept coming back to the xx. It is the best build SXS on the market the cage is solid, removable, replaceable subframes easy access for maintenance and repairs. Pre wired is a nice feature also. The first weekend I took it out I realize I made the right choice. Very stable in all situations from high speed windy and wooped trails to rocky canyons to hill climbs. I guess what I’m saying is my favorite thing about the wildcat is the whole package.
    Texicali2.0 and DeanTeck like this.
    2014 X Limited blk
    Harness Bar
    4 point TSI Harnesses
    30" Light Bar
    V Bar
    Headache Bars
    30x10 14 Mongrels
    Dalton Clutch Kit
    Pace 12mm wheel studs
    UTV Grab Bar
    AJ's bushings
    Trinity Dual Exhaust
    Trinity fuel controller

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    I’ve only owned my 18XX for a little over a month and put 125 miles on it(bought it new). So far the things that come to mind are
    head room, I can take my helmet off while strapped in and I’m 6’ tall, plenty of cabin room, large glovebox, pre wired circuits, nice factory exhaust sound, good enough power for me, plush suspension and the Wildcat XX isn’t everywhere, it’s kinda of like a comrodery thing when you see another one. I was out at Ocotillo a couple weekends ago and saw only 2 other XX Cat’s out there.

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Second all those comments. I've had mine for 1 year. A limited edition. Came from an RZR. One concern for me when shopping was room. I'm 6 ft 5 and well over 250 lb. I have a hard time fitting in most side by sides. Getting the foot in is tricky, but once in, there's tons of room in this thing. And yes, it's like riding around on the Magic Carpet through the whoops and the big rocks. Best side-by-side out of the box out there.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    The XX can take fierce abuse all day long. Its built well or even over built (not complaining).The XX does not squeak rattle or groan like the market leaders cars do. XX has a huge glove box and nice bed. You can carry loads of stuff to fix your buddies up when they break. Supper easy for maintenance and/or clutch or exhaust work. Lots of plug n play for electrical add- ons plus the alternator is nice for electronics. I run tons of lights intercoms radios and gps and dont worry at all. Only thing that I am disappointed about is dealer network/aftermarket support. Chalk it to a parent company that doesn't understand the market and giving RG to much juice in the contract back when AC struck the deal.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Its seldom brought up about this rig but one of the many things I love about my XX is its protection from the elements. Riding around the east coast of Canada in the fall and early winter is wet and cold to the point where water is froze in pools and puddles. With the stock tires, not only are the wheels completely covered by the fenders but the way the front inner sidewalls are angled, water shoots out and away from the rider under acceleration/speed. Running only a half windshield and roof, I'm warm and dry all day while the X3's with aftermarket fender flares , and the Yamaha YXZ's with the same are not even close. Running all day in those conditions, I can say bye bye to those rides in the wet and arrive dry and comfortable compared to the lads.
    lonniewrights likes this.

Sponsored Links