Aftermarket seats
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NDHotbodies

Thread: Aftermarket seats

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Aftermarket seats

So, I kept my twisted stitch(simpson) seats outta the rzr. The simpson brackets I looked up seem a bit weird. They don't look to lay back much, they look tall, not sure if the driver side slides but hoping it does. Anybody put seats in or know anything about the Simpson brackets?

Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    The ones I got for my XX worked great but I had to lower them as they sat me up too high..
    DeanTeck likes this.
    18 XX Ltd Mystery Machine..
    18 XX green black
    14 120 zr
    12 M8 153

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NDHotbodies View Post
    The ones I got for my XX worked great but I had to lower them as they sat me up too high..
    That's what I was thinking. I dont really want to pay $200 just to cut and weld on them.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    after doing that, Ive made my own brackets, easy to fab then the ones I had to build for my old 1000s.. but, I did like the bracket that came for the passenger seat.. no extra fabbing needed..if theyre charging you 200 for both brackets, its worth it I feel.. just the time it took me to fab the passenger seat bracket, its worth it..
    18 XX green black
    14 120 zr
    12 M8 153

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4156 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NDHotbodies View Post
    not all of us vertically challenged folks would need a bubble extension on our roofs kevin...i like seeing over the dash...thus the d&p 2" seat risers...haaaaa...
    October 2018 WOTM Arctic Cat Wildcat XX (Satin Charcoal Metallic w/Green Decals)
    Arctic Cat: Black Aluminum Roof; 36" LED Light Bar; Rearview Mirror; Rear Window; Kick Panel Bags; Black Front/Rear Steel Bumpers; 6" LED Light Bar; Rock Sliders; Spare Tire Rim w/OEM CST Behemoth; Trailerable Cover; Green Rock Light Kit--PRP: "RS" Suspension Seats; 4.2 Harnesses--D&P Performance: 2" Seat Mounts/Risers--Ryco Moto: Street Legal Kit--Seizmik: Strike Side View Mirrors--​Rugged Radio: XX Mobile Radio Mount; RM-25R Dual Band Mobile Radio; RRP660 2 Place Intercom System w/Helmet Kits & H22-Ultimate Headsets--Trail Armor: Skids; A-arm & Trailing Arm Guards--
    Speedwerx: Heavy Duty Steering Box Bushing; H5 Alloy Secondary Clutch Spring 180/240; Team Boss Driven Clutch Delrin Washers--775Fabrication: Reluctor Shield--Ryfab: Glass Windshield w/wiper; Cargo Box--KFI: Rear 2" Receiver Hitch--Spring Brake Thingy--

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I put a set of Corbeau seats in mine. I had to modify the seat brackets to except the new seats it was very easy to do didn’t take very long at all. I really like the comfort and the look. I am over 6’ tall and didn’t notice much difference in the height. It is a nice improvement well worth the time to get them swapped.
    If you are anywhere close to Yuma AZ and need assistance I would be happy to lend a hand.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    So, I just ordered the Simpson brackets. If I have to alter, so be it. Cant wait!

Member #
    Liked
    983 times
    with the simpson brackets I got, it was very easy to cut the driver seat bracket to lower it about 2 inches as Im 6'5" worked great..the passenger bracket, all I did was re drill the 4 mounting points and moved them back as far as I could..gained a little more room for me if, I become a passenger, which is very rare haha
    18 XX green black
    14 120 zr
    12 M8 153

Sponsored Links