Wanting to add a winch. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Wanting to add a winch.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I put a small 3500 warn winch in front of my radiator also; behind the grill. But as it has been pointed out, it won't cover every situation this way. I have used it 4 times in 15 months. Since it is a small winch, I also use a pulley block. The other tool I have is an inflatable bag that inflates off the exhaust. Between the two, I'm pretty covered. You can always bury your spare if there are no attach points around, like sand. Most know these tricks, but some don't, so it is here for that purpose. I also carry extra straps, because you just never know.

The Winch 2 Go option looks pretty good though.
    CoronaWildcat likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    19 times
    Thanks for the tip about burying the spare, never thought of that. I do carry a shovel so that could be an option for me if needed.
    Im curious about this bag you speak of that fills from the exhaust, who makes these? Any forum advertisers here that sell the ?

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I suspect that most are made in china. I think the original company was from Australia. You can find them on Amazon and elsewhere. Most will also inflate with a compressor. Search using "exhaust air jack".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links