Where to get parts in Yuma, Az speed sensor
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Crashly

Thread: Where to get parts in Yuma, Az speed sensor

Member #
    Liked
    11 times

Where to get parts in Yuma, Az speed sensor

My speedometer sensor broke and we were going to start on the Arizona Peace trail tommorow. Does anybody know of a dealer who stocks any artic cat parts?

Member #
    Liked
    591 times
    Hi, Crashly - That sensor is the same on the Trail, Sport, 1000/X and several of the Arctic Cat quads. Maybe someone in the area will have a spare with them and see this post.

If you delay your departure on the Peace Trail and want to do a short ride, we will be leaving from Foothills Blvd at I-8 around noon on Thursday.
    2015 Wildcat 1000X Ltd, Textron rear axle upgrade, Alba slotted brake rotors (front diameter on all 4), flip-up windshield, soft rear window, PRP seats, custom seat mounts with tool storage, 6 pt harnesses, AC spare tire mount, AC step rail/sliders, push-button E-brake, self-cancelling turn signals using rear brake lights, stalk light controls, 4"x7" rearview mirrors, front/rear hitch receivers, receiver mounted winch w/ wireless remote, LED roof light, Rugged intercom & headsets

Administrator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9049 times
    Coyne Motorsports in El Centro used to have AC parts, not sure if they still do. If not try MLS, or Country Cat. You're not going to get it by tomorrow though. You can run without a speedo, God knows I did it enough times in my Cat!
    2013 White/Orange Limited

April 2014 Wildcat of the Month

UTV Inc - cage, roof, doors, harnesses, fire extinguisher, blower, switches, shifter, billet orange gas cap
    Pace Offroad - Tie Rods & Radius Arms & A Arms, 12 mm Stud Kit
    STU Paddles/Rzrs - Douglass Sector Wheels
    Twisted Stitch heated suede seats
    EVO Bullet Muffler & Reflash
    Rigid 40" LED bar
    Rugged Radio
    AJ's Bushings
    Muzzy WCD

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Coyne Motorsports in El Centro used to have AC parts, not sure if they still do. If not try MLS, or Country Cat. You're not going to get it by tomorrow though. You can run without a speedo, God knows I did it enough times in my Cat!
    Problem is if its not tuned with the speed limit removed, he will have issues. When mine went bad, it would go from close to what I was traveling to 80+ causing the motor to cut out because of the speed limiter. Not sure if you can unplug, or jump it to allow you to ride without cutting out. Lucky for me, I was only a few miles form my truck when it went bad.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Coyne motor sports is the closest Dealer they have parts and a delivery guy comes to the foothills most every day I am sure he can bring it to you if the timing is right.
    I bought my XX from them They are the closest dealer.

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I had to drive back to Coyne and pick up the sensor. The one they gave me
    was used and failed as soon as the transmission got hot. I ended up ordering one from Tuscon, and had it delivered. I ran the new sensor yesterday and everything worked out well.
    izom likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    That has a familiar ring to it!
    I took the XX in right after I bought it to address the heat issue. They parked in the shop told me several times they were going to work on it after six weeks of listening to the BS I went and picked it up and fixed the problem myself. Not that I couldn’t do it but because it was brand new I thought they should do it or at least give it a try....but that was not the case it sat there for six weeks and wasn’t touched. I guess they would rather sell them than repair them especially if it is under warranty.
    to be honest I knew better, I probably wouldn’t have been satisfied with what they did anyway. I do my own work and the end result would have been the same, my guess is I would have fix it myself anyway. I just thought they should at least try. I will know better from here on out.

Sponsored Links