Ryfab Windshield is Awesome!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ryfab Windshield is Awesome!!!

Member #
    Liked
    813 times
    Quote Originally Posted by panthercat View Post
    Where did you get the side and door windows?
    I have the SpeedSXS window nets. They actually do a really good job of slowing the air flow down in the cab, with and without the windshield
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Got a RZR XPT..hauls ass, rides great, handles terrible, sucks in the whoops

Now....Speed XX #32

Member #
    Liked
    49 times
    Thanks, I will look into them.

Member #
    Liked
    128 times
    Hey Crawlr, I just ordered the ryfab windshield I have the speed roof but I don’t have the speed light bar mounts, am I going to need to modify anything to get it to fit and does it fit under the front of the roof. Thanks
    2018 Wildcat XX

4. Remove Advertisements
    WildcatForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    813 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wayfer View Post
    Hey Crawlr, I just ordered the ryfab windshield I have the speed roof but I don’t have the speed light bar mounts, am I going to need to modify anything to get it to fit and does it fit under the front of the roof. Thanks
    I only had to make room for the lightbar mount so you should be fine without modifying anything. The roof doesn't touch the windshield frame but there isn't much room for the wiper if you are adding one.

I just wedged the wiper under the roof since the light bar covers it and you can't see it.

Name:  IMG_20200111_174458350.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  1.47 MB

You might want to find a lower profile wiper
    IUEC Local 8
    The elevator guy!

I had a 2012....cracked engine case stock, then w/ MCX Turbo and STM Clutch broke 2 crankshafts, and blew up 2 rear diffs,

Then got a 2014 X Limited....leaked oil since new, bent crankshaft, and cracked the stator cover....

Got a RZR XPT..hauls ass, rides great, handles terrible, sucks in the whoops

Now....Speed XX #32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links