·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Nice Looking Litter :cool:

Reactions: Foxfire

·
Registered
545 Posts
The extra should have stayed on the truck and headed a little further south,still waiting!

·
Registered
508 Posts
What a sight.:cool:

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol look rabbit he does have a soft side!!!! lmao

No i totally agree buddy it's not a good practice to do bussiness like that.....

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
lol look rabbit he does have a soft side!!!! lmao

No i totally agree buddy it's not a good practice to do bussiness like that.....
I can save about $1300 if I come get one of yours, after fuel and all, but its not the right thing to do. I wouldn't want to be done that way, so I won't do them that way either. I am sure it won't be long now before they arrive down this way.

I will definitely consider your store for accessories or parts though, or another vehicle in the future.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
can you send one to the dealer here in okc, i called them today and they have no clue, no date, no estimation. and i want one in green.

Now does anybody want to buy one?????????lol

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can save about $1300 if I come get one of yours, after fuel and all, but its not the right thing to do. I wouldn't want to be done that way, so I won't do them that way either. I am sure it won't be long now before they arrive down this way.

I will definitely consider your store for accessories or parts though, or another vehicle in the future.

:cool:
I fully understand tex and would be thankful for any kind of business you can do with us buddy....

·
Registered
300 Posts
i want one do you deliver to waynoka got this stack of $100s that is calling your name probably want some accessories also i contacted you for a quote but looks like i got it here want the extended warranty also more then likely

1 - 20 of 20 Posts