Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m new here, I just put 12mm studs on the wildcat and was wondering if anyone has found good 1 1/2” or 2” wheel spacers that fit the 12mm studs on the cat? Thanks.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Hey everyone! I’m new here, I just put 12mm studs on the wildcat and was wondering if anyone has found good 1 1/2” or 2” wheel spacers that fit the 12mm studs on the cat? Thanks.
Why do you think you need spacers?

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
I think 50 caliber racing might have them.
It's worth a try.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do you think you need spacers?
I have 30” tires now on stock wheels it’s a bit tippy. The wheels I want weren’t in stock, won’t be for months I guess so The spacers will give it a better stance so it’s not so tippy feeling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
[/ well the biggest spacer I would put on there would be one in you don't want to move the center of the ball joint from the center of the wheel to far away from that point because it'll put more leverage on the ball joints and make the tire scuff more okay The Wider you pushed him away from the center point of the ball joints will cause more scuffing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts