Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to start I have a 06rhino and looking to purchase newer sxs. I like the look of the wildcat more than the others but hear nothing but problems withe sxs and from a rtic cat customer service.i found a14 for sale but Leary of buying it

·
Administrator
27,616 Posts
Welcome Monkeyman. All SXSs have issues, but the Wildcats and if it's a 14, an X? They have starter issues, idling issues, couple of other nagging things. But once again, all SXSs have issues.

Let's discuss some other things first. What's the asking price? It's a buyer's market, certainly not a sellers. Secondly, what's your budget? How high can you go? I'm asking because sometimes the prices that are asked are close to new prices.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
At the right price and with the right equipment, an X can be a terrific value. I don't think you can match the suspension sophistication of a used 1000 or X at the price most are selling for. I see lots of them listed at ridiculously high prices, given what MLS was selling new ones for just a year ago.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
...if you can wrench dont be afraid- you can nearly solve all of the problems- but be prepaired you CAN get some....

IF the unit runs NICE- drives nice- dont feel worn out- no oil leaks etc- you can buy....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts