Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Not a bad price at all if the power/performance is on par with the others. Did he mention he update on a rumored release date?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I was told was that they are coming fast. There are time when I know more than the dealers. I never know what if what they tell me is true.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The smart move is to release ASAP, there is still some season left for the Midwest / Southern / Eastern riders and I think the Western riders season starts soon because of temps (correct me if I am wrong)

·
Registered
157 Posts
The smart move is to release ASAP, there is still some season left for the Midwest / Southern / Eastern riders and I think the Western riders season starts soon because of temps (correct me if I am wrong)
Definitely agree. I wonder if the surge in sled spring checks is affecting production of the Wildcat. Or are they separate divisions at AC?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
My dealer told me he thinks $14,999.00............guess we will have to wait and see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
At first I believe the dealers will gouge people because they can. Its all about supply and demand. After the first rush of people have bought then they might actually be willing to sell at MSRP. I don't know if dealers have to sell at MSRP or if they can add however much they want to, but it just seems to work that way

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
One Would Think They Want To Get As Many Out As They Can
So Keeping The Price Down Would Be The Best For Them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts