Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup Had A Great Day Rock Crawling At Gilbert OHV Park Mn.
Its The 1st Time We (Think Its The Last Time For Wife ) Just Went To Play In The Rocks
1st Thing The Pitbull Growlers Where Awlsome Best Tire I Think I Have Ever Got For A Wheeler Grab Real Good
2nd The Wildcat Well Awlsome NEVER Ones Felt Unsecure Still Can Feel The Rush
The Day Started Out With 4" Of New Snow Sunny Skys & About 25 Out
So Was Not Sure How Tires Will Do With The Snow But To My Surprize The Hook Up Real Good
We Got To Are 1st Set Of Rocks & Hill The Wife Says Your Smiling Your Not Going To Go Up That Are You
Told Her To Hold On Went Right Up It Little Hoping & Spining But Made It Up got To The Top & Went To Turn Around
And Fanny That Was In 2 High And Smiling Put It In 4 Low & Went To The Next One
Well That One All i Can Say About Need A-Arm Gaurds Got A Rock Stuck In The Front One On A Hill The Climb Was About
40' Long At I Would Say 45 To 50 Degree 1/2 Way Up Well No Winch / Jack / Scared Shitless Wife OH MY
Good Thing The Wildcat Is Some What Lite In Front Could Lift It Up Just A Little To Get It Out
Wife Did A Great Job Of Going Backwards To The Bottom With A Big Azz Smile On Her Face
Wasnt Sure If It Was A Good Smile Or That One Your Dead Smile
So We Move On To The Next One It Was A Small One & Then She Ask If She Could Drive OH BOY
Dont Like Driving With Her In The Car So We Took A Break Slam 2 Nattie lites For Nerve Juice
& Let Her Drive Up Now Think Shes A Look Strait Up The Hill Person Not Looking To The Sides
Was Doing Good Til The Big Rock On My Side LOL Front Tire Went Up And Over Wife Looks At Me
With This OH SHIT Look Im Looking At Blue Sky Shes Looking At Snow
Said To Her Feel The Love In This Ride Give It Some Gas We Have 18" Of Travel Close One But Made It To The Top
All & All Fun Day Think Even The Wife Like It glad It Was A Good Smile Cant Wait To Do It Again
Sorry Folks No Pics On This One Was A Spur Of The Moment To Go No Cam.

Reactions: JackRabbit

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
So are you gonna go out and buy yourself a Wildcat?

Sounds like that one is taken!

LOL

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like I Said Spur Of The Moment 432 Mile RT For 28 Miles Of Fun :D
Really Think Im Going To Like The Rocks:cool: Full Of Rocks That Dont Even Sound Good:D
Will Dif. Have Pics Next Time

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
Full of Mud, I was laughing out loud reading your story. Glad to hear your wife enjoyed the ride. You better be careful as rock crawling can be addictive. I used to think why would you want to do that? That is until I did it and the Adrenalin got to flowing and I could not stop.

Maybe your wife will learn to drive like Corry Weller?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I was gonna say FoM you could go Rocks in mud, but that sounds realllly dirty..and then the acronym is Rim....ya best leave that alone...

Next time pics!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts