Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes a 4x115, 2" spacer with 12x1.5mm studs?

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
PM sent

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
A 4 on a 4-1/2 pattern is close enough it is not a problem, 4500 mi on mine with no problems. Did you do the wheel stud mod and how thick do you want to go on the spacers?

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
PM sent your way

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where do you see a private message that has been sent? My first time on these forums I can’t find the PM you sent over? Sorry not the best with technology

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
I don’t see anything in my alerts, not to be a pain in the rears but can you please try to resend? Thank you!
First, Welcome DT_wildcat.

Just stepping here for a second, because you're confused. Black Cat sent Arh a PM on 11/11/19. He didn't send you a PM. He also hasn't been on the site in 2 months. You can click on a member's name, and that will tell you last time they were on. Also, you need at least 5 posts to PM other members.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First, Welcome DT_wildcat.

Just stepping here for a second, because you're confused. Black Cat sent Arh a PM on 11/11/19. He didn't send you a PM. He also hasn't been on the site in 2 months. You can click on a member's name, and that will tell you last time they were on. Also, you need at least 5 posts to PM other members.
Awesome thanks for the heads up! I read these threads allot and have my machine decked out now, but now I need those spacers can’t seem to find them not sure what bore our wheels are

1 - 13 of 13 Posts