Wildcat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Auto part Tire Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

looks like the Wildcat is going to have a trailer hitch receiver accessory if look at the picture of rear bumper there's a 2" receiver.

On the front too must be for a winch .

·
Registered
508 Posts
Its in the acces. catalog.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
hadnt planned on buying bumpers, wonder if they are gonna be required to install a wench at all?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dont Need Bumpers :pat:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Ya don't like the bumpers, Chris?? I kinda am liking the aluminum ones.
The bumpers are ok the 2" receiver is pure dogshit. The top half of the front bumper is pretty sweet but the bottom half ruins it. I don't really like the rear bumper, it is ok I guess but again it doesn't look to belong especially with the hitch receiver. It already has tubing around the tail lamps, kinda makes a rear bumper redundant.

Hopefully the aftermarket can do MUCh better.

:31:

·
Registered
8,623 Posts
Yes I know it is there for a portable winch, that doesn't change the fact it looks as appealing for dinner as warmed over dogshit. :684:

·
Registered
78 Posts
i think the reciever is not comming with the wildcat they sell it separatly and its not a part of the custom bumper. i saw it and yes it look good to put the winch on it they made a little rack to fit in the 2"reciever and it look strong. maybe im wrong but will see this week.;

·
Registered
508 Posts
Chris tell us what you really think, dont hold back.:add_twinkle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts