Wildcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cargo space in trailer

I have a 2014 18FKG. I am assuming that the cargo box area is the same between the years. I am ditching the dirt bikes and really wanna upgrade to a 4 seater. I found your post and was amazed that a 4 seater fits in this trailer. It looks really tight and close to the frig but it fits! Do you have any other picture of the forward section of the Arctic Cat when its in the trailer? Also any tricks to getting it in there? Any other info would be great. Year of Arctic Cat?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got it. I already have that bench removed. So im guessing the front right tire is resting on the opposite side of the forward part of the wheel well. Any pics of the bracket ramp you made?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in northern CA. Next to Travis AFB. I know OC is down south. Thanks for the offer though. If u were closer I would come pick them up. How do u like the WildCat vs other comparables. I was looking at the kaw's . They make a three seater Not sure I don't know too much about them. Im a dirt bike rider. I'm looking for something that is dual purpose. Trails and can be used for hunting?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same trailer and plan on putting a Widcat in it also. Can you describe the bracket you made for the wheel well? Is it just basically a ramp on the front and back side of the wheel well? Did you have to make any other modifications to the wheel well?

·
Administrator
27,668 Posts
I have the same trailer and plan on putting a Widcat in it also. Can you describe the bracket you made for the wheel well? Is it just basically a ramp on the front and back side of the wheel well? Did you have to make any other modifications to the wheel well?
Welcome l1tech. This thread is over a year old, not sure Jjs2000ss is even on the forum any longer, but hopefully you'll get an answer. Stop by the new members area, and put a thread so the members can meet you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome l1tech. This thread is over a year old, not sure Jjs2000ss is even on the forum any longer, but hopefully you'll get an answer. Stop by the new members area, and put a thread so the members can meet you.
I know this thread is a little dated but I was hoping that he would see it. Looking at his profile he was on a few days ago. I would have pm'd him but you need to have 5 posts in order to do so. I don't have a wildcat, I am going to borrow a friends to take out to the Glamis dunes with the wife to see if it is something that she would enjoy. I go to Glamis about 6 times per season and currently have ride a quad but everyone is making the switch to sxs. If it is something that the wife would get into then I'll start looking but if she doesn't like it I'm not giving up the quad.

·
Administrator
27,668 Posts
I know this thread is a little dated but I was hoping that he would see it. Looking at his profile he was on a few days ago. I would have pm'd him but you need to have 5 posts in order to do so. I don't have a wildcat, I am going to borrow a friends to take out to the Glamis dunes with the wife to see if it is something that she would enjoy. I go to Glamis about 6 times per season and currently have ride a quad but everyone is making the switch to sxs. If it is something that the wife would get into then I'll start looking but if she doesn't like it I'm not giving up the quad.
She probably would like it if you let her drive. SXS in Glamis, just do some easy stuff at first. Have fun, let us know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts